Where are they

tbaker

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 silver Jeep gladiator rubicon
went on a 100 trip to Atlanta today down interstate 75 counted 26 jeeps and not the first Jeep gladiator going to Atlanta or going back home the only gladiator I have saw on the road besides mine was one I saw a couple of days before I got mine was in Chattanooga Tennessee I know they are selling but where are they and what about the looks you get when people see the gladiator for the first time I have got a lot of thumbs up
Sponsored

OP
OP

tbaker

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My gladiator is the same color as yours and I am the only one in my with one I bought mine in Hoover Alabama on July 3rd and it’s awesome

Reasons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KL Cherokee Trailhawk, JT Gladiator RUBICON
Occupation
Enabler
went on a 100 trip to Atlanta today down interstate 75 counted 26 jeeps and not the first Jeep gladiator going to Atlanta or going back home the only gladiator I have saw on the road besides mine was one I saw a couple of days before I got mine was in Chattanooga Tennessee I know they are selling but where are they and what about the looks you get when people see the gladiator for the first time I have got a lot of thumbs up
How are you so sure they are selling out? Plenty of Gladiators still on lots here in NC where 1000s of Jeeps can be seen on the roads. Jeep only sold approximately 8000 in the past 2 months. That is not a lot. I have only seen 3 on the roads since release.

OP
OP

tbaker

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not sure they are selling out but they are selling some but never see any on the road I figured in Atlanta or on interstate 75 I would at least see one or two somewhere but nothing

Sponsored

Dallas91

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Silverado ltz
I've seen four in my county and now that I've taken delivery of mine that makes five.

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
I drove from Texas to Alaska at the end of June, 4000 miles, 7 days on the road. I saw exactly 1 on the road up in Montana. I saw probably 4 or 5 on dealer lots that we passed

wch_Chip

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
I've only seen one outside of mine parked in town. Same color too. I've never seen it driving around though. It gets lots of attention. Most have no idea whether I did a conversion or that Jeep now makes a truck. I like that rarity but I do hope they are a sales hit for Jeep.

JT614

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Overland '14 JGC Summit '04 TJ Rubi
Vehicle Showcase
Take a breath, man. That was a mouthful of a sentence! Whew.

OP
OP

tbaker

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah it’s sort of like being somebody famous you get so many looks just like today I got the Jeep wave from some smoking hot chick and my wife said who’s that and I thought in the back of my mind I don’t know but I would like to we could ride around with our tops off so I had to explain the Jeep wave never got a wave in the Ford F-250

Sponsored

AJ-MJ

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Grand Cherokee and 1954 Willys
Occupation
Retired
I have not seen a GLADIATOR since the release. When I took mine to get the LINE-X installed today it drew a crowd. Everyone "oohed" and "aahed" :)

OP
OP

tbaker

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT614 yeah I know forgot the periods but you get the point

Gladiator4Runner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Toyota pickup, 2015 4Runner TRD Pro, 1993 Harley Davidson FXSTS,
I drive 4000 miles/month all over Minnesota and I've only seen 2 on the road.
I think some people want to buy one but it's too much $ not to just order one exactly how you want it so many will be sitting on the lots for awhile.

jhale1800

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, 2000 Ford Crown Victoria, 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, 2017 Mazda3
I've probably seen 4 or 5 in the wild. It is nice to be one of the originals though. People stop me all the time to ask me about it, and I've seen people snap photos of it in the parking lot.