Sponsored

Where has AEV been with JL Wrangler parts?

Dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Anybody have any insight on AEV’s timeline of releasing JL parts? They seem oddly absent from rolling out products.
Sponsored

Chrisdoza

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 jku rubicon
I agree, I was trying to find some parts and nothing available..

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

We've been in recent contact with them and this was their latest update:

"We are currently focusing our efforts on a full product line for the JL. We have teams working around the clock designing, engineering, prototyping."

xpsruler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sport
I'm surprised I haven't heard anything from them. Was just talking about this with someone. I'm looking forward to what they come out with though.

OP
OP

Dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
We've been in recent contact with them and this was their latest update:

"We are currently focusing our efforts on a full product line for the JL. We have teams working around the clock designing, engineering, prototyping."
That gets me hot.

Sponsored

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
AEV is traditionally pretty slow to release product to market. They are firm believers in testing and getting it perfect before they even make a peep.

ibgpin

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLRU. 2.5" Rough Country coil lift
I contacted them about a lift kit for the JL and they told me it will probably be fall before it is available. Said they will not release it until they are sure it works properly. I have their kit on my JK and in all the years I have been Jeeping (30 to be exact) I like their kits the best. I plan on doing a 2.5" spacer lift until I can get the AEV.

Bic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue Unlimited Sport S
My guess is that AEV and many of the other high quality manufacturers will be releasing parts at or around SEMA in October.

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel on 37s
I just want their damn Procal already.

Sponsored

TheRealTVGuy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.MyVillageRadio.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't they the OEM for the Rubicon Anniversary and Call of Duty edition front & rear bumpers?

I'm wondering if they're swamped providing OEM parts to the factory/Mopar and they're not allowed to sell the good stuff direct yet.

(FWIW, I'm a huge AEV fan also. On my JK I had their front bumper & skid plate, rear bumper, winch plate, and rear diff skid plate.)

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't they the OEM for the Rubicon Anniversary and Call of Duty edition front & rear bumpers?

I'm wondering if they're swamped providing OEM parts to the factory/Mopar and they're not allowed to sell the good stuff direct yet.

(FWIW, I'm a huge AEV fan also. On my JK I had their front bumper & skid plate, rear bumper, winch plate, and rear diff skid plate.)
AEV had nothing to do with the 10A/Rubicon X/Hard Rock bumpers, nor the steel bumpers for the JL. The COD and Moab bumpers were theirs, though, yes.

Jonathan.Jeep.Sales

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKUR Recon, 2.5in AEV, 35in BFG K02
I’m the AEV dude at my dealership. I spoke to our region rep and he said expect products at the end of the year.

Honestly I admire AEV a lot right now. They’re purposely giving up the initial rush of JL mania to ensure that they are only putting out the highest quality parts and maintain their reputation. Think about it, they aren’t hardly even building full JK’s anymore since we can’t drop ship them to AEV from the factory. We can’t drop ship 1500’s for the Recruit package anymore since the 2019 update. They’ve got to be taking a hell of a financial beating.

That gives me a lot of confidence that they will have some superior quality parts and full builds coming. I’m personally holding off on getting a JL until I can have it built at AEV. I Have their lift, brackets, procal and tire carrier on my 17 Recon, couldn’t be happier.

safety_glasses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I’m holding off for AEV items before I do anything at all to my Jeep. I am a believer in their products
Same here... except I've never used any of their products and I dont' have money to afford them right now anyway. But yea, basically same here.
Sponsored