Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Bridge Construction and Maintenance
Maybe went on vacation.

I too look forward to reading his posts and his comments on other folks post.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
He has taken a break before. This though has been a longer while.

Sponsored

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
He commented on 94.6% of the threads posted, so the fact that he's been missing for 3 weeks would certainly be cause for concern.

Just a thought....could he have gotten a temporary ban? I got one of those in December for doing absolutely NOTHING wrong other than posting a simple fact about fuel prices and the reason why. This is after nearly 4 years of posting extremely helpful information that contributed heavily to this community. So...it wouldn't surprise me at all to hear that he simply got a 30 day ban.

Hopefully that's all it is and there are no health or personal reasons why he's gone.

TrainMan

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Silverado, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S.
I was thinking the same. He always had something to add to a thread.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Renegade

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
He commented on 94.6% of the threads posted, so the fact that he's been missing for 3 weeks would certainly be cause for concern.

Just a thought....could he have gotten a temporary ban? I got one of those in December for doing absolutely NOTHING wrong other than posting a simple fact about fuel prices and the reason why. This is after nearly 4 years of posting extremely helpful information that contributed heavily to this community. So...it wouldn't surprise me at all to hear that he simply got a 30 day ban.

Hopefully that's all it is and there are no health or personal reasons why he's gone.
I wondered about that. What did you do, call someone a cotton-headed ninny muggins or something?

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Well, I'm hoping he's physically okay and his family. Maybe either they greased his hot feet so he could slide out the door or he walked away take 'deep breathes'. If he comes back we'll give him a duck.

MrFahrenheit

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC Red Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Just a thought....could he have gotten a temporary ban?
He's not banned. When you were banned it said so right underneath your name on all your posts so we all knew you done messed up :LOL: (at least on the desktop version of the site) His posts don't have that.

Moab

First Name
Dion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Jeep Gladiator Overland, ‘17 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, ‘73 Porsche 914-6 GT,
Echo these sentiments. Hoping he’s all right. Enjoy his posts and knowledge he shares. Check in ShadowsPapa!