• Total voters
OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
You mean for the other drivers? You can see the orange triangle that lights up on the side view mirrors when there is a car in your blind spot.
I know the orange triangle on the mirrors is for the driver.

I want a big ass triangle on the rear fender of the truck to tell other drivers to move out of my blind spot.

Bet that's coming in the next 4-8 years. (Maybe not a big ass triangle, but something.)
Sponsored

Murgatroid

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
I believe the LED tail lights have the blind spot monitoring built into them.That's what the big blank space is on the side.
You are correct. The tail light has a sensor in it for the blind spot and the parking assist.

CarolinaGladiator

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Velocity JTR
Lower left of the windshield because the mirror won't work if the doors are off, yellow because it stands out against the dark interior.

IMG_20190923_173534.jpg

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Lower left of the windshield because the mirror won't work if the doors are off, yellow because it stands out against the dark interior.

IMG_20190923_173534.jpg
i'm assuming white would match too much and then wouldn't stand out?

Does the sticker in that location just notify people you're frendly, or does it give you "carte blanche" to never have to wave again?

CarolinaGladiator

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Velocity JTR
Nice looking running boards.
Thank you. iArmor 2" tubes. They are not wheel to wheel though because they are for a JL. They do go past the rear door though.

i'm assuming white would match too much and then wouldn't stand out?

Does the sticker in that location just notify people you're frendly, or does it give you "carte blanche" to never have to wave again?
White would blend with the body color since it's so close to the A pillar. As for not waving, I considered it but thought it made me seem too "Hummer-ish".
Sponsored