First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
Occupation
Medicine
Which exhaust do you guys think is the most mellow (other than stock)? I'm looking for a little something, but nothing obnoxious. Pretty tough to gauge from videos. Thanks!
Sponsored

Tankmix1

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Personal taste at the end of the day, but I'm partial to my black tip Flowmasters
Jeep Gladiator Which exhaust is most mellow? sideview

Rubi_Rhod

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR 6MT, '55 Manx Clone Bug
Build Thread
Link
Which exhaust do you guys think is the most mellow (other than stock)? I'm looking for a little something, but nothing obnoxious. Pretty tough to gauge from videos. Thanks!
I got 5k miles with my Borla Touring. Have the climber in black. It’s got great notes and not at all annoying. I sometimes wish it was a little louder when I really want to be silly, but I think that means for the 99% the time, i chose right. It’s got a note that akin to a factory tuned sports exhaust. So balanced with just the right rumble in the meat of the power band.

47F2634B-9266-4758-9CE8-B28C3D567EDC.jpeg

7245C47F-4CEF-408C-AF54-32E88562F79D.jpeg

OP
OP
GUJeeper

GUJeeper

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
Occupation
Medicine
I got 5k miles with my Borla Touring. Have the climber in black. It’s got great notes and not at all annoying. I sometimes wish it was a little louder when I really want to be silly, but I think that means for the 99% the time, i chose right. It’s got a note that akin to a factory tuned sports exhaust. So balanced with just the right rumble in the meat of the power band.

Jeep Gladiator Which exhaust is most mellow? 7245C47F-4CEF-408C-AF54-32E88562F79D

Jeep Gladiator Which exhaust is most mellow? 7245C47F-4CEF-408C-AF54-32E88562F79D
That looks great as well.

Sponsored

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff
There's a guy that did a video with his exhaust mod: he removed the front muffler/resonator, the big midpoint muffler, and replaced both with straight pipes, leaving just the rear resonator. From the video, it sounded OK, and he said it worked out well.
And the best part? It was under $100...

There are also instances of guys removing just the big ol' main muffler.
Worth a shot before spending hundreds on a full cat-back system.

Kevin

Last edited:

Spur

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Overland
Occupation
Retired
B2 fabrication offers some interesting exhaust changes for very reasonable prices. 3 different levels to choose from.

Last edited:

cecaa850

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator 2019 Porsche Macan S 2018 BMW M2
Take the front resonator and muffler out and install a 2 1/2" Magnaflow then add about a 32" J-pipe. Mellow tone, louder than stock, not obnoxious at all and absolutely no drone at any rpm.

OP
OP
GUJeeper

GUJeeper

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
Occupation
Medicine
There's a guy that did a video with his exhaust mod: he removed the front muffler/resonator, the big midpoint muffler, and replaced both with straight pipes, leaving just the rear resonator. From the video, it sounded OK, and he said it worked out well.

Kevin
Cheap is better!

Sponsored

cecaa850

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Kevin
I'd be amazed if it didn't drone like crazy around 2200 rpms.

cecaa850

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's hard to tell what's happening. Sometimes music is playing. To me it way too loud in the cabin but if he likes it, it's all good. The drone is typically 2-2300k rpm and he doesn't stay in the range very long.

Last edited:

TroutFishingInAmerica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
B2 fabrication offers some interesting exhaust changes for very reasonable prices. 3 different levels to choose from.
I had a B2 exhaust, hated it, drone from hell, gave me a headache, Honestly it was the worst exhaust I've ever owned, wasted money Ripped it out threw it in the dumpster and put in a Corsa. Love my Corsa.

Spur

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Overland
Occupation
Retired
I had a B2 exhaust, hated it, drone from hell, gave me a headache, Honestly it was the worst exhaust I've ever owned, wasted money Ripped it out threw it in the dumpster and put in a Corsa. Love my Corsa.
Which version did you use?
Sponsored