WayofWilliam

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Hey everybody,

Just bought a Gladiator Rubicon and am in love with it, but already feel the need to lift it as my last JKUR was on 37s. The goal is to run 40s, but not sit too tall. I am looking seriously at two lifts:

EVO Enforcer Stage 3 4.5 with Kings
Rebel Recon Coilover Lift (4.5 Overland)

I am currently leaning more towards the Recon kit because I feel the Evo kit sits a little high for my taste, but I am still considering Evo. Any input is appreciated!

Thanks,
William
Sponsored

MarineHawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure about which lift is best for 40s, but do you know you're likely gonna need about $20K in new axles eventually if you go with 40s?

OP
OP

WayofWilliam

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Not sure about which lift is best for 40s, but do you know you're likely gonna need about $20K in new axles eventually if you go with 40s?
I understand I may have to swap out in the future, but I am cool with that!

gsxr310

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR & JTR
I’m running the rebel kit in my JL and will likely run it in my JT. The quality is top notch. No complaints from me! As mentioned, I also didn’t hesitate running aftermarket axles.

105D9BAB-2561-4F2B-9AC2-90E8F64FCE44.jpeg

Sponsored

OP
OP

WayofWilliam

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
I’m running the rebel kit in my JL and will likely run it in my JT. The quality is top notch. No complaints from me! As mentioned, I also didn’t hesitate running aftermarket axles.

105D9BAB-2561-4F2B-9AC2-90E8F64FCE44.jpeg
How's the ride quality compared to stock? How bad was the install?

Thanks!

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
I just don't really see the justification in price difference vs the Rebel kit.
just showing an option since you were looking at evo. What lift is your decision... good luck.

gsxr310

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR & JTR
How's the ride quality compared to stock? How bad was the install?

Thanks!
The quality is close to stock. I have a load range “c” on the 40s vs the “d” I had when running 37s which I feel also makes a difference on hwy. The kit is bolt on but requires cutting off the bumpstop w a sawzall. For my JL, I’m running a LongArm setup and that requires welding. If you will run a short/mid arm setup, than the install will be much easier since NO welding is required.

OP
OP

WayofWilliam

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
The quality is close to stock. I have a load range “c” on the 40s vs the “d” I had when running 37s which I feel also makes a difference on hwy. The kit is bolt on but requires cutting off the bumpstop w a sawzall. For my JL, I’m running a LongArm setup and that requires welding. If you will run a short/mid arm setup, than the install will be much easier since NO welding is required.
Thank you for the information. Right now its looking like I will be going the Recon route.

Fawkes

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Building engineer

Jeep Gladiator Which lift do I choose? 105D9BAB-2561-4F2B-9AC2-90E8F64FCE44
So at 40's we will likely need new axles? I am looking at those same two kits but will stop at 37's on the Gladiator. Thoughts?
Sponsored