Sponsored

Which Tube Doors - Rugged Ridge Fortis? Or MOPAR? Or Quadratec?

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
Rugged Ridge Fortis? Or MOPAR? Or Quadratec? Or...???

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

LiftedrubiconJT

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 rubicon gladiator
Warn. Hands down..IMHOOC. 😁

Mind you ....this shot is before the lift and 37s.

Jeep Gladiator Which Tube Doors - Rugged Ridge Fortis? Or MOPAR? Or Quadratec? 138B0FD1-64FE-4291-8E00-787E172A3800
Man these look good. Where did you order? If I ever get my gladiator back from the dealership I might pick a set of these up

OP
OP
IamAlan

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
Man these look good. Where did you order? If I ever get my gladiator back from the dealership I might pick a set of these up
I’ve been looking on the net for them all night. Everyone’s sold out!

Sponsored

Abnmarine

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Overland
Occupation
Retired
I’m testing my OCD. I scored a front set of Rugged Ridge doors with mirrors for $200 and thought I was matching them when I ordered the Quadratech rear doors. Both are pretty solid but I do prefer the handles of the Rugged Ridge ones.
Jeep Gladiator Which Tube Doors - Rugged Ridge Fortis? Or MOPAR? Or Quadratec? 2219F515-B657-45B2-A036-AC25D801D151

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
I liked the quadratec ones a lot but just felt they were a little too bulky looking

Tankmix1

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
here's a pic of mine...only issue was the driver side handle coming a little loose...took it back to the dealer....tack welded it and solid as a rock since...did look at a few others that had attached mirrors...think it's personal taste as much as anything...good luck

sideview.jpg

IAGLADI8R

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Union Carpenter
here's a pic of mine...only issue was the driver side handle coming a little loose...took it back to the dealer....tack welded it and solid as a rock since...did look at a few others that had attached mirrors...think it's personal taste as much as anything...good luck

Jeep Gladiator Which Tube Doors - Rugged Ridge Fortis? Or MOPAR? Or Quadratec? sideview
I like the blacked out look, did you remove all the factory badging yourself? I'm going to try and leave the name plates on mine and put matte black decals over everything

Sponsored

Tankmix1

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I like the blacked out look, did you remove all the factory badging yourself? I'm going to try and leave the name plates on mine and put matte black decals over everything
No...just a bad angle to see the Mojave Decal, but yea, I like the dark grey metallic color with flat black accessories (antenna, flowmaster black tips, etc)...thx and safe travels

Hawkeyes3312

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
How much rattle, if at all, do you guys experience running the tube doors? I was going to go the Mopar route this Spring, but any rattle is going to annoy the heck out of me!!

ALVagabond

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR "Praetorian"
How much rattle, if at all, do you guys experience running the tube doors? I was going to go the Mopar route this Spring, but any rattle is going to annoy the heck out of me!!
Mine are adjustable so any rattle can be eliminated.

Tankmix1

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
[/QUOte
Had a little initially but just threaded a little rubber tape on the bracket and rattle eliminated....haven't had to re-apply since (~4 months)...the door(s) themselves are very solid but may have to be tightened slightly if you're really shaking and baking

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase