Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JK
Vehicle Showcase

Litfuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 C7 Grand Sport, 2019 Ram 1500, 2017 Audi Q5.

d1stance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR, 2019 Audi Q7
Occupation
Business owner
I bought from Farrish earlier this year at 8% off invoice with a custom order. Above comment is right that there is a hefty doc fee. The price should already include destination. Net net it should still be a pretty competitive price. Given this is already on the lot, you may be able to negotiate more with the year end.

MtCamper

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlUR White Rubi, 2018 GMC 3500 Duramax,
Occupation
Retired Snowbird
WOW, 15%. Jump on it and add tow package. I use the hitch, but wouldn't install a 7 pin. I'll never tow anything with brakes with the Jeep. Just put in a simple 4 flat and you'll be good to go. The receiver hitch is a very simple DIY install.

mikegcny

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wrangler Willys 4xe
Occupation
Software
You can almost never trust an advertised price on dealer websites. Most don't include freight (which is on the sticker and part of MSRP) and most show the price with every available incentive.

This one clearly states "Freight is not included in the advertised price on CDJR new cars." Which should be illegal; I can't imagine any other type of business being able to advertise a discount like this.

Sponsored

Litfuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 C7 Grand Sport, 2019 Ram 1500, 2017 Audi Q5.
You can almost never trust an advertised price on dealer websites. Most don't include freight (which is on the sticker and part of MSRP) and most show the price with every available incentive.

This one clearly states "Freight is not included in the advertised price on CDJR new cars." Which should be illegal; I can't imagine any other type of business being able to advertise a discount like this.
Some states have made this practice illegal and will no longer allow dealerships to do it. Other states, especially on the east coast have done nothing to stop dealers from false advertising.

cram501

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS Mojito! Moab
With the VA/MD/DC dealers, there are lot of discounts that you may or may not qualify for as well as the removal of destination and other fees.

You can get around all that by contacting the proper internet sales person (I did it at Koons ([email protected]) and it is a lot more sane than going into the dealer or believing the advertised price). The advertised price is always misleading but you tend to get an even better price with the right contact.
Sponsored