Sponsored

Who’s Gladiator is this? Red LE in Colorado Springs

DenverGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ stock, manual, over-sized tires, soft top, half doors
Looks great.

I was really hoping to see a bunch this past week ... I drove Denver to Grand Junction, Telluride, Mesa Verde, Durango, Silverton, and Ouray. Seven days of driving, over 1200 miles, have seen at least 1200 Wranglers in Ouray alone, and I have only seen 2 Gladiators ... a white Rubicon in Telluride and a silver Rubicon in Ouray. Both looked fantastic.

JeepDreams

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gobi Jeep Renegade. Priors: 2007 Rescue Green Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Also wish it was mine!

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase
E75EBAFB-4002-4946-AF8E-FA85C9A7BB9B.jpeg
I saw this one parked in the parking lot today looking mighty fine. Wondering if it’s a member here. @Sorbs is this you?
Hi Charlie, no ours will have USCG plates on her when the plates come in. That lucky SOB is running Army plates.

We’ve also have the Sunrider for Hardtop installed and now waiting for the rain to stop!

We were at Mt. Rushmore yesterday, if anyone was wondering. ;)

Sponsored

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
Looks great.

I was really hoping to see a bunch this past week ... I drove Denver to Grand Junction, Telluride, Mesa Verde, Durango, Silverton, and Ouray. Seven days of driving, over 1200 miles, have seen at least 1200 Wranglers in Ouray alone, and I have only seen 2 Gladiators ... a white Rubicon in Telluride and a silver Rubicon in Ouray. Both looked fantastic.
I just drove 4k miles from Texas to Alaska and saw 1 Gladiator on the road. I think in Montana. But I am sure much to the disappointment of those waiting on orders I did see 2 red ones at a Dealer in Dawson Creek, the start of the Alaska highway. At least one was a Rubicon. I was surprised to see them that far in the middle of nowhere.

Alaska-HWY JK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Rubicon LJ 2007 JKU 2020 Rubicon Gladiator
You should have seen my wife’s Billet silver one when you were heading out of Dawson Creek also then. Those red ones are still there.
How was the drive. We were up at Liard last summer.

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
I didn't see a silver one there. Liard was our next stop after Dawson Creek. We were moving so we were not on a very leisurely schedule. Didn't have time to pull in and look at the ones the had. Although for me red is the last color choice.

JT614

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Overland '14 JGC Summit '04 TJ Rubi
Vehicle Showcase
I just drove 4k miles from Texas to Alaska and saw 1 Gladiator on the road. I think in Montana. But I am sure much to the disappointment of those waiting on orders I did see 2 red ones at a Dealer in Dawson Creek, the start of the Alaska highway. At least one was a Rubicon. I was surprised to see them that far in the middle of nowhere.
4k miles... you beat me! I just did 1,600 miles round trip OH to MN. Not one JT.
75% JK's
20% JL's
4% TJ's
1% (really just one) YJ.
Sponsored