Who’s Towing a Wakeboat???

DylanR

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Well on the cover of the Owners Manual the Gladiator is pulling a Malibu 22VLX, and I’ll admit that may have been the final notch for me to get one! When I saw the video of that I was done! :like:

You know the inboard owners are a club all in itself when it comes to water sports.

Post up your Gladiator towing your wakeboats here!

** I’ll share a pick of mine in a few days!

:fist bump:
Sponsored

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
Great idea, but doubt there'll be very many to answer. Campers, yes. UTVs, yes. Other vehicles, a few. Outboard, jet and sterndrive boats, maybe. Direct drive or V-drive, very few prolly. I have a 22' sterndrive bowrider but it likely will never be hooked to a JT. Inboard nowadays means big surf boats, sadly. Not skiing or wakeboarding (apparently skiing is considered 'retro' these days!)

Hope I'm wrong! I love boats. My '06 purchased new has well over 900 hours. My group is known for pulling multiples at once. We've done 7 on two skis, 6 on slalom, 6 or 7 wakeboarders (I forget). The 7 on two and the big wakeboard multiple were done behind sterndrive boats. Mine has pulled the wakeboarder bunch and 5 on slalom a couple of times. Chaparral 220SSi with Merc 350 Bravo 3.

We need a boat thread!

LOVE Dale Hollow. I miss breakfast at Star Point watching the humminbirds. Spent many weekends on a rental houseboat in a cove on Pulsey Creek. Been quite a few years since we've been. Mostly we based out of Eagle Cove Marina. Recent years we've been going to Norris though.

Jeep Gladiator Who’s Towing a Wakeboat??? {filename}

Jeep Gladiator Who’s Towing a Wakeboat??? {filename}

Last edited:

maxpower220

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold), 2020 F150 Powerstroke
My pic is in the towing section, but my MasterCraft is a "non" wake boat.
Sponsored