Who Purchased From Travis@TriCityJeep?

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
So I was hoping to get an understanding of how many of us actually ordered (and have received their truck) from @Travis@TriCityJeep?
a - When did you order?
b - When did your order go to d1 status?
c - How long form D1 did it take to receive your jeep?

I ordered on day 1 but ordered a rubicon with Manual Transmission. I am trying to get an idea of how long the shipping phase is taking to get form OH to NC. Do you know if it is shipping by rail or truck?

Thanks!
Sponsored

JT_Ollie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LBB BMW M2, SG Jeep Gladiator
a - Ordered 6/17
b - D1 status 6/25
c - Who knows lol

BrandRezake

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Controls Engineer/Entertainment Program Manager
So I was hoping to get an understanding of how many of us actually ordered (and have received their truck) from @Travis@TriCityJeep?
a - When did you order?

I ordered on day 1 but ordered a rubicon with Manual Transmission. I am trying to get an idea of how long the shipping phase is taking to get form OH to NC. Do you know if it is shipping by rail or truck?

Thanks!
I ordered from Travis on 5/18 and have been in JB for 21 days. Went to D1 within a week. Rubicon loaded with everything but the safety stuff, hardtop or a steel front bumper. Was told today on Jeep Chat that it is waiting on the rear steel bumper which should be available by the first week of July.

ralphtt

First Name
Ralph T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon,
Occupation
Retired
Ordered on 5/4.
In D status 5/14.
Received VIN 5/16
Still in D status . . . 43 days now (7-1/2 weeks)

Is it time to become frustrated yet . . . ??

Reckon my Billet Silver Gladiator is gonna' be rusty before they get it built? :facepalm: :jk:

Rupicon

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2013 JKU Moab
Occupation
VP of Finance
a - When did you order?

Thanks!
I don't have the dates around the D1 status, but I can tell you that I ordered my Silver Billet Rubicon on 5/2 in person at Tri-City. I contacted Jeep today (6/25) and was told it was en route to the dealership. They recommended I contact the dealer for a delivery date. Reached out to Travis late tonight. Hopefully will get an answer tomorrow with actual delivery date and will share. Good news is mine is on the way!!!!

Silver Rubicon
-Auto
-Premium Sunrider top
-Spray in bedliner
-Tonneau cover
-Aux switches
-Safety Package
-Tow Package

Sponsored

Riddler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
I honestly wish I could've purchased from Travis. He responded so fast to my emails and was sooo incredibly helpful and informative. In the end, I went with a dealer closer to me, but just wanted to praise Travis somewhere for all the help he was to me.

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
I ordered a Sting Gray Rubicon on 6/19. I have a VIN but haven’t checked on the build status yet.

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Waiting to be able to order my Sting Gray from him...stupid paint to match hard top ;(

Kt_gladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Forester XT
Order: 4/29
D: 5/14
D1: 5/21
Build: 5/28
KZ: 6/14
KZ X (Delivery): Still waiting. I kinda wish I was given at least as small as a 3 day window, but no ETA yet.

Silver Rubicon
-Auto
-Premium Sunrider top
-Spray in bedliner
-Aux switches
-Cold Weather Package
-Tow Package

krux5o

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator LE
I ordered mine 5-2 with Travis. He has kept pretty good communication with me. Right now my truck is on the rail and should be at their dealership by the end of June or early July. I am now doing my financing with him for the additional 1 % discount, and will have the truck picked up July 8 which Ive already booked. Mine was stuck in JB for a a couple weeks but finally got out of it miraculously.

Screen Shot 2019-06-26 at 6.46.40 AM.png

Sponsored

dawson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland Bright White
Ordered from Travis as well, will update once I get an idea - I just received build sheet and was getting trim installed Monday when I checked. What kind of financing are people getting with Travis?

abugarcias

First Name
Reuben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered mine 5-2 with Travis. He has kept pretty good communication with me. Right now my truck is on the rail and should be at their dealership by the end of June or early July. I am now doing my financing with him for the additional 1 % discount, and will have the truck picked up July 8 which Ive already booked. Mine was stuck in JB for a a couple weeks but finally got out of it miraculously.

What kind of rate did you get? (If you know it yet)

abugarcias

First Name
Reuben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a - When did you order?

Thanks!
Ordered 5/11
D1 status sometime with the past week (6/17-6/25)
Waiting to see when it gets built and I pick it up

Billet Silver Rubicon with color top, aux Bluetooth speaker, trail cam. No steel bumper as it wasn't available to order. No bed liner or trail rail system

abugarcias

First Name
Reuben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered from Travis as well, will update once I get an idea - I just received build sheet and was getting trim installed Monday when I checked. What kind of financing are people getting with Travis?
I'm wondering about the financing as well since I can get 2.49% at penfed for 36 month or 3.49% for 48-60 month.

Kt_gladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Forester XT

Look like yours is in the same rail car as mine
Sponsored