Sponsored

Who was this, and is was this Softopper FOR JT?

Hipbilly

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport, 2007 FJ Cruiser
Driving down I-40w, east of Little Rock, saw this JTR with NC tags. I'm interested in a folding topper, and Softopper has the only one out for Gladiator right now; I plan to wait for the Twill Bestop version, but wasn't sold completely.
If this is indeed the way a Softopper fits a soft top Gladiator, I'm out.
I'm not TOO super picky about visual appearance, but its clear the height was set with the hard top in mind.
I ask for clarification, since there is a 5' softopper available for Tacoma, and it may be shorter/narrower.

Jeep Gladiator Who was this, and is was this Softopper FOR JT? Topper_1
Jeep Gladiator Who was this, and is was this Softopper FOR JT? Topper_2
Sponsored

Last edited:

tysongladiator

First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Learner
Vehicle Showcase
Lite Brite did a youtube video of the softopper on their JT. I hit them up with a few questions about it. My man concern was how it handles at high speeds and they said it handles pretty good.

OP
OP
Hipbilly

Hipbilly

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport, 2007 FJ Cruiser
Lite Brite did a youtube video of the softopper on their JT. I hit them up with a few questions about it. My man concern was how it handles at high speeds and they said it handles pretty good.
Yeah but the Foster Child is a hard top... Mine (and this rig) are soft tops. I definitely like the way theirs turned out.

CJtoJTR

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I have the hard top and I haven’t seen the softopper on the soft top yet, but I have none of those alignment issue. Also, I’ve had no issues at high speeds. The top performs like any fiberglass top I’ve had but a little more versatile.
Jeep Gladiator Who was this, and is was this Softopper FOR JT? F1C50F16-B80A-4A81-BBBE-BFA3BDA865C5
Jeep Gladiator Who was this, and is was this Softopper FOR JT? DA74D9A9-2159-400D-B3F1-E7AB5747CE79

JeepRumbler

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport S, 2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I recently completed a 700 mile trip at highway speeds with the dog in the back. It performed great. Even rolled the sides up for some extra air on the way back.
Sponsored