Sponsored

Who's getting/got a vasectomy because of the Gladiator?

Whos getting/got a vasectomy because of the Gladiator?

• Total voters

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

HA HA! We had 2 boys and I knew I wanted a Gladiator about 18 months ago, so I got a vasectomy (no not specifically because of the truck, but) because traveling with 3+ kids is a PITA!

I've read many posts on here about people complaining the JT is too small for their 3+ kids, plus dog and stuff. So I ask you guys, any of you considered getting a vasectomy (or stop having kids at 2) so that traveling with the family can be easier?

You need to have at least 3 rows of seats to travel comfortably. I love our minivan. The rear seats are stowed 95% of the time, we've got huge storage in back for road trips and the 4 of us, even with a dog, they can live comfortably in the back of the van, but I want a truck that can also take our family on adventures.

30r97t.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Wilk

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Dakota
I got snipped after two kids this past September so I'm guaranteed to be able to fit them in the truck. :like:

Vehicle choices was a big part of why. That and the second child barely sleeping for a year made the decision easy.

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I got snipped after two kids this past September so I'm guaranteed to be able to fit them in the truck. :like:
Ata boy. Maybe if there's enough response we can start a "got snipped club". Lol

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
Ata boy. Maybe if there's enough response we can start a "got snipped club". Lol
Oh Lord this shall go down right beside the plywood posts lol... I have one kid and another on the way but I can still get the gladiator no matter how many...think I talked my wife into getting a Pacifica later on. But right now two is enough!

Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh Lord this shall go down right beside the plywood posts lol... I have one kid and another on the way but I can still get the gladiator no matter how many...think I talked my wife into getting a Pacifica later on. But right now two is enough!
Define "go down" is that good or bad?

And if you get a Pacifica, I've got some good review data for you.

Reactions: JP1

pilotpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7 & 2020 Bright White Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator :)
Well this is quite the post to first see this am!! I don’t fit into any of these categories. I have two kids. I’ve been snipped. The Gladiator wasn’t even a twinkle in my eye when I got snipped and now it’s just perfect that I only have two kids and will have the Gladiator.

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

HA HA! We had 2 boys and I knew I wanted a Gladiator about 18 months ago, so I got a vasectomy (no not specifically because of the truck, but) because traveling with 3+ kids is a PITA!

I've read many posts on here about people complaining the JT is too small for their 3+ kids, plus dog and stuff. So I ask you guys, any of you considered getting a vasectomy (or stop having kids at 2) so that traveling with the family can be easier?

You need to have at least 3 rows of seats to travel comfortably. I love our minivan. The rear seats are stowed 95% of the time, we've got huge storage in back for road trips and the 4 of us, even with a dog, they can live comfortably in the back of the van, but I want a truck that can also take our family on adventures.

30r97t.jpg
Had? Do you not have them anymore?

propkillr

First Name
Howell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jk
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

30r97t.jpg
Too much of a chicken! Made my wife do it!

Sponsored

JeepDreams

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gobi Jeep Renegade. Priors: 2007 Rescue Green Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
1. Have 4 kids.
2. Three have flown the nest, last one is out the door in June. They drive their own damn cars.
3. Have a uterus - no snippage here.
4. More concerned about fitting the dogs than the kids!

(sorry, not sorry, to add to this boys' thread)