Sponsored

Will Mopar 2" lift level the truck or do I need to also add a leveling kit?

Franc71

First Name
Franc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Bike Mechanic
Hey everyone hope all is well...I just purchases a 2021 Gladiator Rubicon and am looking to put on the Mopar 2" lift. Can anyone tell me if this will level the truck or do I need to add a leveling kit such as the Taraflex 1.5"? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again from up here in The Great White North...
Sponsored

Sponsored

AlaskaHoosier

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
just installed the Mopar lift. It is just what i was looking for but.... I have a bedrack, overlanding kit, and RTT and the weight is pushing down just a tad. What do people suggest to keep the weight from dragging it down more. if you could name options and post a weblink to purchase, that would be awesome.

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
just installed the Mopar lift. It is just what i was looking for but.... I have a bedrack, overlanding kit, and RTT and the weight is pushing down just a tad. What do people suggest to keep the weight from dragging it down more. if you could name options and post a weblink to purchase, that would be awesome.
Airbags seem to be a common solution around here.

https://www.airliftcompany.com/

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Hey everyone hope all is well...I just purchases a 2021 Gladiator Rubicon and am looking to put on the Mopar 2" lift. Can anyone tell me if this will level the truck or do I need to add a leveling kit such as the Taraflex 1.5"? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again from up here in The Great White North...
Do you plan on hauling or towing often in the JT? If so I would not recommend leveling it. I bring this up because I live in the carolinas and see way to many headlights pointing at the sky intentionally or after overloading. "The Carolina Squat" Its a thing and it is bad

I know I would be screwed with my travel trailer if I touched the factory rake at all.

Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Do you happen to have a link with the trackbar?
I'd just do a rough country adjustable Trackbar, it's as good as any of the other ones other than the Yeti steer smart setup. I ran one on my JKU and it last 5yrs and I beat it up pretty good and it was still on it when I sold it. I'm going to put one on mine soon so I can get ready for 37's when my 35's wear out.

https://www.roughcountry.com/forged-adjustable-track-bar-11061.html

Whatever you decide to go with a little advice, get one that adjust on the jeep so you don't have to worry about wing nuts and trying to get it right off the jeep.

MCATDT

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I leveled my JT initially so I could get 35's on the front comfortably until I decided on a lift. Just went with the full AEV lift that preserved the rake and I am so glad I did not add the Teraflex pucks back to level it. I like the rake on a truck and that Carolina squat is just awful....sorry but trucks driving around like that just look bad in my opinion.

OP
OP
Franc71

Franc71

First Name
Franc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Bike Mechanic
Consider adding an adjustable front track bar to center your front axle with the lift. Post pics when done!
Do you plan on hauling or towing often in the JT? If so I would not recommend leveling it. I bring this up because I live in the carolinas and see way to many headlights pointing at the sky intentionally or after overloading. "The Carolina Squat" Its a thing and it is bad

I know I would be screwed with my travel trailer if I touched the factory rake at all.
Not much towing...a couple of jet skies...

OP
OP
Franc71

Franc71

First Name
Franc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Bike Mechanic
I'm now looking at the Skyjacker 4.5" dual rate spring long travel kit...any thoughts on this kit or Skyjacker as a reliable make?....thanks again!
Sponsored