• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Georgia Will the newest tube door for the 4 door Wrangler fir this?

ThomFoolery

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 1978 Bandit Trans Am
Vehicle Showcase
Just got the Gladiator Rubicon. Will Wrangler Rubicon tube doors fit this?
Sponsored

Rover_boy

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Just got the Gladiator Rubicon. Will Wrangler Rubicon tube doors fit this?
I thought Gladiator used the same door as the JL? Its one of the few things that they share.... It was discussed by Mark Allen? I might be wrong..

OP
OP
ThomFoolery

ThomFoolery

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 1978 Bandit Trans Am
Vehicle Showcase
Good to know, ty. I've heard conflicting answers.

Sponsored

CK Wraps

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Can anyone confirm that the JK does will fit or not?

CK Wraps

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
For what its worth, I had a pair of JK fronts that did not "line up" with my JT The latches and body hardware would not align.
Thank you, that's what I needed to know. It looks as though they would but figured it would be a latch and hardware issue if anything

MirMir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Altitude

cajun charlie

First Name
Cajun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Looks awesome on yours! Thanks for posting this picture. I was wondering what they actually looked like and I want to order these for my Punk'N Gladiator.
I thought about painting them myself but felt there was just too much detail in the webs. Had them powder coated for $65 each. I'm really happy with the end product.
Sponsored