• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Michigan Will trade my Mojave hood for a Sport or Overland hood

CJ5w4wdSmokyOnMyTail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave JT; 2016 Cherokee
I would like to trade my Sarge Green Mojave's hood (less than 2 weeks old) for Sarge Green hood from a Sport or Overland. Must be Sarge Green exchange so I do not have to repaint. I live in Michigan. If you want a Mojave hood and are willing to trade, we'd have to arrange to have a dealership or decent mechanic do the swap. The cowls would also need to be swapped to fit properly. Anyone interested?
Sponsored

Lawdog800

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 2500 Megacab CTD
I would like to trade my Sarge Green Mojave's hood (less than 2 weeks old) for Sarge Green hood from a Sport or Overland. Must be Sarge Green exchange so I do not have to repaint. I live in Michigan. If you want a Mojave hood and are willing to trade, we'd have to arrange to have a dealership or decent mechanic do the swap. The cowls would also need to be swapped to fit properly. Anyone interested?
interested but would have to paint. I have a painter if interested and could probably cover the painting costs. I’m in Macomb county! MI

OP
OP
CJ5w4wdSmokyOnMyTail

CJ5w4wdSmokyOnMyTail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
interested but would have to paint. I have a painter if interested and could probably cover the painting costs. I’m in Macomb county! MI
I am also in Macomb County. Macomb Township, actually. Let's see if a Sarge Green owner replies. If not, if you are willing to repaint, we could do the swap.

Gladiator Danno

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2014 Cherokee
Occupation
Telecom
Check fitment. Thought I heard that the Mojave hood does not swap with other trims. Something about it sitting higher. Could be wrong but wanted to try to be helpful!

RodRecket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370
pretty sure cowls, grills, and other items that come in contact with the hood have to change. There is a side by side front end shot somewhere showing the difference in the hoods

Sponsored

DaddyG

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Site superintendent
Vehicle Showcase
pretty sure cowls, grills, and other items that come in contact with the hood have to change. There is a side by side front end shot somewhere showing the difference in the hoods

Mojave hood WILL NOT fit....unless you swap out the cowl section

OP
OP
CJ5w4wdSmokyOnMyTail

CJ5w4wdSmokyOnMyTail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you to all chiming in about the Mojave hood swap. I understand that swapping the hood requires also swapping the cowls. But that is about it. Basically, one needs to swap the hood and the pieces tat "connect" the hood to the windshield. Grill and other body parts do not need to be swapped.

Sponsored

Bulldog10

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Sarge Green Diesel
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot, FAA ATC, Retired Gentleman Farmer Trying to Survive Divorce!
Vehicle Showcase
I could be Interested if I wasn't in Coastal Oregon! WHY??

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Enginerd
are you sure the sport hood will fit the mojave without any engine bay component interferences? I mean, there's got to be a reason they're different, Jeep engineers wouldn't have made it different if there wasn't good reason behind it.

OP
OP
CJ5w4wdSmokyOnMyTail

CJ5w4wdSmokyOnMyTail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
are you sure the sport hood will fit the mojave without any engine bay component interferences? I mean, there's got to be a reason they're different, Jeep engineers wouldn't have made it different if there wasn't good reason behind it.
Both have the exact same 3.6L engine. They made the hood on the Mojave different for the same reason they made the Rubicon hood different: aesthetics. People like the look. It adds another distinctive feature to the model.

GreenZJ

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR....Jeep #10
I don’t have the hood you’re looking for, but I have to ask, why the swap?
Sponsored