Willys Edition easter egg in digital guage

Berg Bua

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punkn Willys
I adjusted the brightness of the dashboard lights and surprise, surprise; there's a cool background graphic of an original Willys. Who knew, I sure didn't ;)

IMG_2069.jpg

Also some other easter eggs posted by @Bryce

My '19 JLUR has this.
If you have Adaptive Cruice Control, and flip to that screen on the dash, when you come up on another vehicle it shows the back of a Willys being followed by a ccx JLUR.
If you leave your blinker on too long, you get a shot of a jeep with its signal on in the screen.
There's a few others I'm forgetting.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

BigBruse

First Name
Robbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep rubicon
I adjusted the brightness of the dashboard lights and surprise, surprise; there's a cool background graphic of an original Willys. Who knew, I sure didn't ;)

IMG_2069.jpg
How did you get to it ?

Sponsored

Bryce

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Is this on a Willys edition?
It sure is - only had for a few days now.
My '19 JLUR has this.
If you have Adaptive Cruice Control, and flip to that screen on the dash, when you come up on another vehicle it shows the back of a Willys being followed by a ccx JLUR.
If you leave your blinker on too long, you get a shot of a jeep with its signal on in the screen.

OP
OP
Berg Bua

Berg Bua

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punkn Willys
My '19 JLUR has this.

No adaptive cruise on mine, but I'll have to try the turn signal thing, thx for the tip

jrohan07

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR GCM 2018 JLUS Firecracker Red
Wonder if Jeep designers had " trip down memory lane" as the 1941 Willy's image can be seen under trip A and B settings.

OP
OP
Berg Bua

Berg Bua

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punkn Willys
Wonder if Jeep designers had " trip down memory lane" as the 1941 Willy's image can be seen under trip A and B settings.

Exactly! I posted this to see if maybe other models (Rubi, Sahara, etc...) show different graphics? Or perhaps other screens show various graphics I haven't yet found?

It's a curious nuance that the Willys graphic isn't really visible until the dashboard brightness is turned way up.

Sponsored

jrohan07

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR GCM 2018 JLUS Firecracker Red
fade to the past and turn up for a brighter modern jeep homage is what i as an engineer would do

00Sebby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Ex-auto quality engr & mgt. Now just enjoy life.
I went and found mine yesterday... '20 Rubicon. Kind of cool and didn't see it until this post.:like:

IMG_0852.jpeg

mike2019

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Ocean Blue Metallic
No adaptive cruise on mine, but I'll have to try the turn signal thing, thx for the tip
It takes a lot longer than you would think for the jeep with turn signal to come up. So just leave it on and wait, it takes way more than a minute or two on my jlur 2019. It should come on much earlier. But it is a nice idiot light for me.
Sponsored