First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon GATOR
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
So I was in an accident did Minor damage to the bumper the Honda was toast Barely bent my bumper. I had not transferred the winch from my old 2018 jlur to the jtr. I had pulled it off and taken the winch mount plate Artec . So I thought šŸ¤Ŗ while I was getting the bumper replaced Iā€™ll just have the dealer put it on. Right bumper is already off. No big deal Right ? Well they got the winch on but it is such a tight fit like 1/16 inch clearance front and rear. And. They couldnā€™t get the front lower skid plate back on. This is a dealer with a lifted Mojave with a warn Zeon on it. Wtf

It wasnā€™t like that on the jlur.the winch is a super winch 10k exp with synthetic line . The Jeep is a jtr rubicon the winch mount plate is artec. I am not sure but I think they left the spacers out which would move the bumper out about 3/8s inch or so and move the winch further away from grill. Does any one have any experience with this dilemma.? I should have just done it myself ughhšŸ˜«
Sponsored

GladnotSad

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
VP Ops
So I was in an accident did Minor damage to the bumper the Honda was toast Barely bent my bumper. I had not transferred the winch from my old 2018 jlur to the jtr. I had pulled it off and taken the winch mount plate Artec . So I thought šŸ¤Ŗ while I was getting the bumper replaced Iā€™ll just have the dealer put it on. Right bumper is already off. No big deal Right ? Well they got the winch on but it is such a tight fit like 1/16 inch clearance front and rear. And. They couldnā€™t get the front lower skid plate back on. This is a dealer with a lifted Mojave with a warn Zeon on it. Wtf

It wasnā€™t like that on the jlur.the winch is a super winch 10k exp with synthetic line . The Jeep is a jtr rubicon the winch mount plate is artec. I am not sure but I think they left the spacers out which would move the bumper out about 3/8s inch or so and move the winch further away from grill. Does any one have any experience with this dilemma.? I should have just done it myself ughhšŸ˜«
Yes, the spacers on the winch plate move everything forward. You need to clearance the rear holes in the skid by the same amount.