Sponsored

Window sticker optional equipment changed????

KentuckyCatFan

First Name
Nina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Hydro Blue Overland
i Jawas looking at the window sticker I downloaded and the one associated with my VIN now- both same #- I noticed a change in the price now- and 2 of the option I chose are no longer showing on my window sticker....
Anyone else have this happen?

My auxiliary switch group and my 8 speed transmission are no longer included??????
Sponsored

drBassman

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator; 2005 VW Passat TDI; Previous: 1978 CJ5; 1997 TJ Sport.
i Jawas looking at the window sticker I downloaded and the one associated with my VIN now- both same #- I noticed a change in the price now- and 2 of the option I chose are no longer showing on my window sticker....
Anyone else have this happen?

My auxiliary switch group and my 8 speed transmission are no longer included??????
Did you get your build sheet? Does it match your window sticker?

If not, copy & paste the link below, and add your VIN to the end. That should give you a PDF with everything on your truck...Compare that to your sticker...

https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=

OP
OP
KentuckyCatFan

KentuckyCatFan

First Name
Nina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

drBassman

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator; 2005 VW Passat TDI; Previous: 1978 CJ5; 1997 TJ Sport.
Build sheet and original window sticker match.
Odd. I don't have my window sticker yet, but my build sheet matches the order printout the dealer gave me @ order...

OP
OP
KentuckyCatFan

KentuckyCatFan

First Name
Nina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Odd. I don't have my window sticker yet, but my build sheet matches the order printout the dealer gave me @ order...
Mine does too- it also matched the first window sticker..... am going to reach out to my dealer now

Sponsored

Burton79

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT
Occupation
Federal Government
So the way it goes is the 7 inch touch screeen is coupled with the technology group. That gets all the harnesses in that will support the Apple/google CarPlay, blue tooth, Sirius XM and all that stuff. When you upgrade to the 8.4 inch you get charged both. The reason being is the 8.4 upgrade comes with the navigation, more Sirius trials and amplified stereo, not to be confused with the premium audio group which is really getting different dash speakers and a sub woofer in the back. I’ve seen one or two dealers mitigate the price difference because on paper it looks like all you’re really getting from the Technology Group that is not included with the 8.4 inch is a selectable tire fill alert or however it’s named. This is from FCA, not the dealers I can promise you that.

Last edited:

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
So the way it goes is the 7 inch touch screeen is coupled with the technology group. That gets all the harnesses in that will support the Apple/google CarPlay, blue tooth, Sirius XM and all that stuff. When you upgrade to the 8.4 inch you get charged both. The reason being is the 8.4 upgrade comes with the navigation, more Sirius trials and amplified stereo, not to be confused with the premium audio group which is really getting different dash speakers and a sub woofer in the back. I’ve seen one or two dealers mitigate the price difference because on paper it looks like all you’re really getting from the Technology Group that is not included with the 8.4 inch is a selectable tire fill alert or however it’s named. This is from FCA, not the dealers I can promise you that.
Zombie
Sponsored