First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2020 GC Altitude
Occupation
Small Business Owner
I know there have been other threads on this topic and several YouTube Videos. I live in the North East and the lack of ability for the headlights and defroster to keep up in snow and ice is a serious hazard. Any have any experience....
Sponsored

Last edited:

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys, 2020 Gladiator
Only thing you can do, if it is THAT bad (didnt have issues with my JK in CT and MA for 5 years but different breed at this point) is to:

- Get JW speaker 7" heated LED lights or wait for them to come out with full sized 9" ones.
- Get heated wiper blades.

saintpauljeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubi, '03 BMW Z4, '20 Mitsu OutSport
Occupation
Software Developer
Between the poor steering and the freezing issues this rig is a serious safety hazard. FCA dealers do not have a fix. Has anyone had any luck at this point? Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions!
Do you mean the vehicle you’re looking at or Gladiators in general? I’ve not had the steering issue (it exists but it’s been a small minority of owners) and don’t have the defrost problem (on my 2nd winter in Minnesota). Can’t comment on lights as I’ve got the standard halogens still.

I’ve not considered the truck to be a safety hazard.

OP
OP

bgc227

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2020 GC Altitude
Occupation
Small Business Owner
Only thing you can do, if it is THAT bad (didnt have issues with my JK in CT and MA for 5 years but different breed at this point) is to:

- Get JW speaker 7" heated LED lights or wait for them to come out with full sized 9" ones.
- Get heated wiper blades.
Thanks for the response, I had a JKU with no issues either. This one just has a horrid design.
Sponsored