First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Engineer
If I have my headlight control knob set to automatic and turn my wipers to intermittent, my instrument panel lights got to dim mode. Anybody see this same thing?
Sponsored

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
Don't have a clue on the JT if this is true, but most vehicles with automatic headlights also have a rain mode. If the wipers come on then the headlights come on. In a lot of States this is a law.

I don't use the automatic mode.

OP
OP

Snazzwillys

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Engineer
Don't have a clue on the JT if this is true, but most vehicles with automatic headlights also have a rain mode. If the wipers come on then the headlights come on. In a lot of States this is a law.

I don't use the automatic mode.
I will check that out to verify that my headlights are on. Thanks for the info.

Rokon

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
You can disable the headlights coming on in conjunction with wiper use in the settings screens. In my state of Maine headlights on is required when raining.
If it isn't really dark and the dim dash is a problem you can always bump up the brightness with the dash scroll wheel.

OP
OP

Snazzwillys

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Engineer
You can disable the headlights coming on in conjunction with wiper use in the settings screens. In my state of Maine headlights on is required when raining.
If it isn't really dark and the dim dash is a problem you can always bump up the brightness with the dash scroll wheel.
Thanks for the feedback guys. Ya learn something new every day right?
Sponsored