Sponsored

Wiring for the bed lights?

Natebreed810

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I'm looking to add some underbody lights that will come on with the unlock and doors opening. I think the easiest way is to tap into either the bed lights themselves or the bed light switch. Has anybody done something similar or know the wiring setup? Hopefully just a positive and negative wire that I can splice onto but with the pulse width modulation stuff I'm not optimistic.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Rayzzz

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I'm looking to add some underbody lights that will come on with the unlock and doors opening. I think the easiest way is to tap into either the bed lights themselves or the bed light switch. Has anybody done something similar or know the wiring setup? Hopefully just a positive and negative wire that I can splice onto but with the pulse width modulation stuff I'm not optimistic.

Thanks!
I'd sure like to do that as well but want lights that will come on when I lock and unlock. I have remote start and I want add some side step lights that will come on when it's looked and unlocked as well remote started. My bed lights only come on when it's unlocked but not the tail lights. Tail lights do come on when remote started. So far none those options will do what I want to do. Could I do what I'm looking to do with optional aux switch group that I have?

My Jeep likes my money

Rayzzz

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I'd sure like to do that as well but want lights that will come on when I lock and unlock. I have remote start and I want add some side step lights that will come on when it's looked and unlocked as well remote started. My bed lights only come on when it's unlocked but not the tail lights. Tail lights do come on when remote started. So far none those options will do what I want to do. Could I do what I'm looking to do with optional aux switch group that I have?

My Jeep likes my money
I was wrong when I said the tail lights do come on when I remote unlock they do come on. sorry. I wish the it would illuminate when you lock and walk away
Sponsored