Sponsored

Worth the upgrade to level, larger wheels and tires?

PNWGladiator

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
First post here as I’m new to the forum. I recently purchased a new 2020 Gladiator Overland and placed on some rubicon take off wheels with falken mt tires. Although I think it looks a heck of a lot better (pictured below) than it did with the Bridgestone Duelers, I am quickly catching the larger wheel/tire/level bug.

I think putting a 2” level will improve the look of my truck, but if I sold the Rubicon wheel and tire takeoffs, I could justify a wheel with a more aggressive offset and a 315/70r17 tire. My thoughts are the pro comp 69 matte black wheel with the BFG KO2 tires.

Let me know your thoughts

Jeep Gladiator Worth the upgrade to level, larger wheels and tires? 3D7FEA61-04AE-4D18-A674-F1E3779729C1
Sponsored

blackeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
There are a number of 315 tires that fit stock wheels, so you might consider going that route as well to save some money.

OP
OP
PNWGladiator

PNWGladiator

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
There are a number of 315 tires that fit stock wheels, so you might consider going that route as well to save some money.
Thanks- interested in possibly keeping the wheels, just not sure if they give me enough of an offset for a more aggressive stance. It would be nice if the tires where 2-3” wider than the fenders.

BrandonG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
I say sell those wheels and tires and buy 37 on a nice rim with good back spacing , follow that up with a nice 2” spacer up front and 3/4 in the back
Sponsored