Sponsored

Would love to see Jeeps that are owned by women!

Spalme9697

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Underwriting Consultant
As a woman Jeep Gladiator Rubicon owner, I would LOVE to see all Jeeps that the women are driving. Here is mine!!
37 in Nitto Trail Grpplers
Weld Off-Road Relaliate Red Milled Rims with -44mm offset
Mopar 2 inch lift
Jeep Gladiator Would love to see Jeeps that are owned by women! Isabella
Sponsored

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I have a work vehicle that I drive every day, so my wife and little girl have basically taken the Gladiator over. They named it Gladys and were calling it “Princess Gladys” at one point lol :LOL:

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
F%&k pictures of the Jeeps, let’s see pictures of the women who drive the Jeeps!
Just kidding. I’m not sexist and I’m happily married. I just wanted to beat someone else to the punch.

GladiatoRic

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
I have a work vehicle that I drive every day, so my wife and little girl have basically taken the Gladiator over. They named it Gladys and were calling it “Princess Gladys” at one point lol :LOL:
same thing happened to me so I bought an FJ. Now they drive the FJ so now I’m back to Gladis. Just bought her a new stubby bumper.

5D461350-B10C-43B8-BB86-EE3BCCEAE7E9.jpeg

Sponsored

JTBurns

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Jeep Gladiator Would love to see Jeeps that are owned by women! PXL_20201018_135907156

Well I'm not afraid to admit that my wife has slightly better credit and makes more money so her name comes first on the financing. We own it, but if I ever did something stupid enough to make her leave, then she'd take it right from me! This isn't her first truck either, when we met in college she drove a little red Ford ranger. She drives the JT once in a while and looks good doing it! Just don't be offended if she doesn't wave, she probably wasn't paying attention

Sponsored