Sponsored

WOW I am back and damn I miss my First Gladiator!!!!

IceAge

First Name
Garey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL 2018
Wow I can’t believe I have been away this long and should never sold my 2020. But the Mojave package is really nice and feel it’s really my style over the Rubicon. I never drove the Mojave being I was no longer in the Jeep Market and WOW the Mojave is the deal for me.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome back then.

yoda13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Welcome back

KevinC

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Mojave Sarge
Occupation
Gunsmith
Well...Wow!

Nice JTM

KevinC

OP
OP
IceAge

IceAge

First Name
Garey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey everyone sincerely thank you for a nice return. And wow I am blow away hiw nice the Mojave package is. I hvee always been a Rubicon fan and owner never realizing the Mojave is the perfect fit for me. And even my disinter today comments how nice this package is.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Hey everyone sincerely thank you for a nice return. And wow I am blow away hiw nice the Mojave package is. I hvee always been a Rubicon fan and owner never realizing the Mojave is the perfect fit for me. And even my disinter today comments hiw nice this package is. Watch my video and sincerely not here to promote my channel just sharing my excitement and so happy to be a Jeep guy again.
Ok, are you trying to boost your channel by reposting your initial post?

Sparty

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR (Gecko) / 2021 JLR
"I'm not here to promote my channel", but I'm going to include it in all my posts. Keep it up and you're going to get a bunch of downvotes.

In reality, you're about 3-4 years late. If you want to really satisfy your attention whorish nature, you may want to start an onlyfans 🤷‍♂️

OP
OP
IceAge

IceAge

First Name
Garey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yeh yeh I hear you and I can take the posts down . And
"I'm not here to promote my channel", but I'm going to include it in all my posts. Keep it up and you're going to get a bunch of downvotes.

In reality, you're about 3-4 years late. If you want to really satisfy your attention whorish nature, you may want to start an onlyfans 🤷‍♂️
it’s all about me actually going over to the Ford Bronco side and not realizing the Mojave package is just so nice and I took down the videos cause you said so😁

Sponsored

OP
OP
IceAge

IceAge

First Name
Garey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I came back to the Jeep brand by accident being I actually was test driving the new Jeep Grand Wagoneer and ended up buying my wife the Grand Cherokee L First Edition. And WOW what an incredible vehicle with the V8 motor and all the technology. I never planned on buying this and was more fixated on the Grand Wagoneer. The Jeep Gladiator I just purchased was not so much planned either and really happened by accident. My selling dealer called me and said they have a 392 Wrangler and I went to check it out and by the time I got there it was sold. I have been out of the market of Jeep now for 3 plus years and did not realize all the nice upgrades and options. I made a video this past Saturday driving all the different Jeeps Wranglers that is and then at the last moment drove the Gladiator and was like wow this is it. But I was initially focused on the Willys Wrangler and really liked it. But it was not really optioned out that great and not much of a Discount and at the last moment I drove the Gladiator Mojave set up and find out its 8k off sticker and got them to 10k off. I felt the Gladiator package was so far above the Willys package and in the end I paid less for so much more of vehicle. I make YouTube videos all the time of my car ADDICTIONS and like to share them. But understand some here feel its Click Bait and no biggie for me I don't do that for the record. Small channel and not much money some 980 videos later😳. Anyways I talk a lot and thats why I post videos to share my love of the ICE Age since the EV age is trying to take it away😎.

AstroZombie

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon, '04 Tacoma PreRunner
Occupation
Tech Support
Wow I can’t believe I have been away this long and should never sold my 2020. But the Mojave package is really nice and feel it’s really my style over the Rubicon. I never drove the Mojave being I was no longer in the Jeep Market and WOW the Mojave is the deal for me.
What would you say are the notable difference between the 2 after getting seat time in both. I never drove the Mojave but always was drawn to the Rubicon features since its inception on the TJ model. It really had all the things i had bucket listed for my YJ so many years ago so the turn key aspect and terrains I frequent really only the Rubicon was suited for. So, yeah.....What's you $0.02
Cheers!!

Lunentucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
People Work?
I came back to the Jeep brand by accident being I actually was test driving the new Jeep Grand Wagoneer and ended up buying my wife the Grand Cherokee L First Edition. And WOW what an incredible vehicle with the V8 motor and all the technology. I never planned on buying this and was more fixated on the Grand Wagoneer. The Jeep Gladiator I just purchased was not so much planned either and really happened by accident. My selling dealer called me and said they have a 392 Wrangler and I went to check it out and by the time I got there it was sold. I have been out of the market of Jeep now for 3 plus years and did not realize all the nice upgrades and options. I made a video this past Saturday driving all the different Jeeps Wranglers that is and then at the last moment drove the Gladiator and was like wow this is it. But I was initially focused on the Willys Wrangler and really liked it. But it was not really optioned out that great and not much of a Discount and at the last moment I drove the Gladiator Mojave set up and find out its 8k off sticker and got them to 10k off. I felt the Gladiator package was so far above the Willys package and in the end I paid less for so much more of vehicle. I make YouTube videos all the time of my car ADDICTIONS and like to share them. But understand some here feel its Click Bait and no biggie for me I don't do that for the record. Small channel and not much money some 980 videos later😳. Anyways I talk a lot and thats why I post videos to share my love of the ICE Age since the EV age is trying to take it away😎.
Have you noticed that the videos that feature your daughter always get 3-4X the views?
Does she have her own channel?

OP
OP
IceAge

IceAge

First Name
Garey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Have you noticed that the videos that feature your daughter always get 3-4X the views?
Does she have her own channel?
No she does not and I tell her she should be more active in the channel. She is good but not on a single level yet. She is in someways shy on her own and dang if she starts her own channel and surpassed me then what do I do😂😂😂😳
Sponsored