Sponsored

Wrangler Rubi wheels on JT Sport.

kmar755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator sport
I have a 2020 Gladiator Sport. I put 2019 Wrangler Rubicon wheels and tires. I have played around with tire pressure and can not get the TPMS to recognize the wheels. Am I missing something?
Sponsored

Moparbrett

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 gladiator 18 compass 16 Challenger shaker
Sensors may be different ck with your dealer parts dept see if the sensors are the same or not

mjr244

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL (Granite Crystal Metallic)
Sensors may be different ck with your dealer parts dept see if the sensors are the same or not
Pretty sure the sensors are a bit different.....best case, maybe just a software update?

hawkijon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Clear JTR/'15 Jeep Grand Cherokee/ '78 Jeep CJ-5/'69 Chevelle
Good morning everyone... i just bought a JT on tuesday, and everything has been great thus far (about to roll 100miles). I noticed my TPMS light was flashing this morning, so i scrolled though the command center screens and it shows the graphic of the vehicle and 4 tires... the front have red dashes (nothing registered) the rear are both 42psi. Will turning the vehicle off the vehicle or unplugging the battery reset this sensor fault? Id hate to think in under 100 miles i would have to go back to the dealership to have the vehicle flashed. Thanks,
Sponsored