bshillam

First Name
Bryrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.portlandres.com
Vehicle(s)
Over 60 prior. Current 2001 Isuzu Trooper, 2016 BMW 4 series convertible, 2020 Gladiator Max Tow Stingray
Occupation
Real Estate Broker and Yacht Broker, 503-781-9967
Anyone wrapped? What did it cost and have you been happy with it? I am thinking of wrapping the cups, facia and rockers since these seem to be high chip areas.
Sponsored

DeezJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
I just purchased myself 3m clear protection film. Going to apply it to the tailgate area where shoes might scuff, side of the bed above the rear wheels as it is used as another entry point, and PS Crawler front bumper (just ordered).

I'll be ordering the Mopar satin black grill and use 3m or xpel on that as well.

Trekkor2020

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Back in June, I installed the MEK body protection kit. We went the Jeep Jamboree in Southern Missouri and it worked great. It is adhesive and very thick. A little expensive but worth it. We get lots of complements.

8094EFB2-FACB-4923-9A88-9EE2DBE50341.jpeg

Overloaded

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2020 Lexus GX470
Wrapped front including all of the hood headlights/foglights front fenders with expel from local dealer. Installing Racing Optics windshield protection this weekend. $1,200.00 for all.

cornholio8

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2018 JLU Sahara, 2008 Taco TRD
Occupation
Computer Nerd by day, Redneck Mountain biker by night.
I just purchased myself 3m clear protection film. Going to apply it to the tailgate area where shoes might scuff, side of the bed above the rear wheels as it is used as another entry point, and PS Crawler front bumper (just ordered).

I'll be ordering the Mopar satin black grill and use 3m or xpel on that as well.
May I ask where you purchased this? I'd like to get a bulk roll and do it myself as well. Any information you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

DeezJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
I purchased mine from eBay (3m rolls). Spray a generous amount of mixed water/dishwasher fluid and spray it on the backside and your fingertips. Manipulate it to where you want and squeegee.

May I ask where you purchased this? I'd like to get a bulk roll and do it myself as well. Any information you could provide would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored