WT to RB mud flaps

SnazzGlad

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Anyone made the switch from the Weathertech to Rokblokz? I recently put some new wheels on my Jeep and I have some poke. Was thinking of swapping them out for the RB for better paint protection. I’m worried it will be a PITA to get the WT mud flaps off without screwing up the inner fender. Or will the RB mounting cover up any possible damage from removing the WT flaps? I maybe overthinking this but just throwing this out there. Picture for reference.
Thanks!
Jeep Gladiator WT to RB mud flaps DF097D7C-5648-4015-B2CE-3ED82B334966
Sponsored

Tedster

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Toyota MR2, 2022 JTM
Occupation
USAF Retired
I have the WT’s on my Mohave. Install was easy with no alterations allowing one to go back to stock with no damage. A few plastic rivets had to be removed from the fender trim. Yours should come off just as easy as they went on. The plastic rivets can then be replaced If needed. They’re a little expensive though. $5-6 each. Don’t know how the Rokblokz mount. Maybe you won’t gave to replace the rivets.

Tedster

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
USAF Retired
Mojave, not Mohave. h and j are too close for my big fingers! Lol!

Jeeper0122

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
I had rallyarmor flaps on my STI (same material and design type) and they were great. Looks like they are “in development” stages for jeep vehicles. The rallyarmor flaps Mounted via the inner fender liner mounts so it was a PITA to install but looked very clean and tidy once it was done. Mine has the mopar ones and they do okay but aren’t enough coverage for 12.5” wide tire

Sponsored

Tedster

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
USAF Retired
My JTM has the stock rock rails. The WT’s won’t fit if you have the side steps.

Sdsteph

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non UAW
Saw another guy put the Rubicon Weathertech's on his Mojave. Worked fine. I think the fenders are the same but the WT website as well as many others still don't add the Mojave model to the fitment lists for some reason. I went with the Rokblokz before I saw that. Would might have gone with the WT and saved money but it's done and I'm happy with them.
Sponsored