• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Georgia WTB 35 inch tires. Prefer 18" rim size to match what I have.

Snzzbry_Ovrlnd

First Name
Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Army
Vehicle Showcase
All you guys going up to 37, and 40" tires, have mercy on a little Overland and give me a good price on some nice 35s. Also, I have 18" wheels. All the ones I see for sale are 17" tires. I don't have money for wheels to change sizes.
Sponsored

johnparjr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
I just did Patagonia's on mine after I had America's tire Price Match Northridge 4x4 so that saved me $92. I paid $220 per tire

OP
OP
Snzzbry_Ovrlnd

Snzzbry_Ovrlnd

First Name
Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Army
Vehicle Showcase
17 Stock OEM Rims
I think that's the issue... for some reason, 18" tires are harder to find AND more expensive than 17s and in most cases than 20s. This is crazy. Looking on Amazon, and there are a ton of tires that come in 35x12.5x17 or x20 but don't come in x18. UGH! Again, I am on a budget and trying to get the tires for under $250 ea.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Snzzbry_Ovrlnd

Snzzbry_Ovrlnd

First Name
Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Army
Vehicle Showcase
I also need to ask, can the TPMS on my current tires be used for any new tires I buy?