• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Connecticut WTB Mopar 2” lift

Unkiebunk045

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Medical Sales
will drive to pickup.

rmerkushen

First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Solutions Architect
I actually piecemeal'ed mine from BAM. Ordered all parts except for the shocks. It was roughly 650 for everything you would need. I am running fox 0-1.5 inch shocks which are little shorter, by about an inch or so, but for now they are working well. Looking to supplement with Falcon Adjustable shocks. If you want a list of part numbers, I will PM you.

OP
OP

Unkiebunk045

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Medical Sales
i’m mechanically inclined but not very well versed when it comes to car mechanics. i really just want something for looks as my plan is to put 35s on my overland when i need new tires; just not sure if leveling kit only will lead to other issues.

i won’t be doing much, if any at all, off roading

Eric Kern

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition Bright White (stock) / 2009 Harley Davidson Night Train / 2021 Yamaha GP1800R Riva Racing Stage 1+
I actually piecemeal'ed mine from BAM. Ordered all parts except for the shocks. It was roughly 650 for everything you would need. I am running fox 0-1.5 inch shocks which are little shorter, by about an inch or so, but for now they are working well. Looking to supplement with Falcon Adjustable shocks. If you want a list of part numbers, I will PM you.
Was thinking about doing the exact same thing, did you purchase every part exactly listed and just left out the shocks?!? Anything I should know??? probably going to do the same thing except use shock extensions for my OEM rubicon shocks ( Fox)... which shocks did you originally use? All info is appreciated!

@Unkiebunk045 did you find your kit? There’s a guy right near Springfield MA selling a kit plus adjustable track bar for $1200...I would’ve jumped if I needed/wanted the shocks

OP
OP

Unkiebunk045

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Medical Sales
Was thinking about doing the exact same thing, did you purchase every part exactly listed and just left out the shocks?!? Anything I should know??? probably going to do the same thing except use shock extensions for my OEM rubicon shocks ( Fox)... which shocks did you originally use? All info is appreciated!

@Unkiebunk045 did you find your kit? There’s a guy right near Springfield MA selling a kit plus adjustable track bar for $1200...I would’ve jumped if I needed/wanted the shocks

i haven’t decided what to do yet. i’ve got the jeep bug; just not the wallet to support it yet; i love the forum because i get my info; but then agonize about the buy part...lol

Eric Kern

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition Bright White (stock) / 2009 Harley Davidson Night Train / 2021 Yamaha GP1800R Riva Racing Stage 1+
i haven’t decided what to do yet. i’ve got the jeep bug; just not the wallet to support it yet; i love the forum because i get my info; but then agonize about the buy part...lol
I hear ya.....it’s an addiction...:LOL::LOL::LOL:

rmerkushen

First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Solutions Architect

Every part except for shocks. Loosen control arms and have a local alignment shop retorque. Alignment is not really necessary, just straighten the steering wheel. Mark the original location with a marker, makes it easier to play with steering adjustments. Otherwise, follow mopar lift kit instructions.

The shocks I used are Fox 2.0 performance (non rubicon) for 0-1.5 lift. 2-3 size would be perfect for this lift. I like the way it looks and rides now.

Forgot to add - rear axle can be dropped lower by removing the calipers. Suprisingly easy as they are held in place with two 10 mm bolts. Gives enough clearance to drop the axle low enough to correctly position rear top spring isolator.

Last edited:

guitarshredder7

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR Manual
Occupation
A&P
I am interested in hearing how you pieces it together if you wouldn’t mind PM’ing me :)

Eric Kern

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Every part except for shocks. Loosen control arms and have a local alignment shop retorque. Alignment is not really necessary, just straighten the steering wheel. Mark the original location with a marker, makes it easier to play with steering adjustments. Otherwise, follow mopar lift kit instructions.

The shocks I used are Fox 2.0 performance (non rubicon) for 0-1.5 lift. 2-3 size would be perfect for this lift. I like the way it looks and rides now.

Forgot to add - rear axle can be dropped lower by removing the calipers. Suprisingly easy as they are held in place with two 10 mm bolts. Gives enough clearance to drop the axle low enough to correctly position rear top spring isolator.
Not sure if you know off the top of your head, but any idea on the dimensions of the front and rear bump stops? Heights of both? Maybe Diameter of fronts? (Thinking about just fabbing my own)

rmerkushen

First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Solutions Architect
Not sure if you know off the top of your head, but any idea on the dimensions of the front and rear bump stops? Heights of both? Maybe Diameter of fronts? (Thinking about just fabbing my own)
Not worth your time.. Here are the part numbers

Bump Stops
Front - 68316587AA
Rear - 68316588AA

Eric Kern

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not worth your time.. Here are the part numbers

Bump Stops
Front - 68316587AA
Rear - 68316588AA
Ehhhh assuming those aren’t being sold in sets....I’d be saving myself $120/20% of the overall lift cost for a couple hours of my time and some scrap material at work...

rmerkushen

First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Solutions Architect
Ehhhh assuming those aren’t being sold in sets....I’d be saving myself $120/20% of the overall lift cost for a couple hours of my time and some scrap material at work...
you really don't need front or rears unless you are planning on running 37 inch tires. So save yourself $120 and a couple of hours of your time and add later if need.

Eric Kern

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
you really don't need front or rears unless you are planning on running 37 inch tires. So save yourself $120 and a couple of hours of your time and add later if need.
Lol roger that!