• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Ohio WTB Mopar Steel Bumper

DanOnTheCob

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Looking to pick up a mopar 3piece steel bumper. Willing to travel or pay shipping. I’m in Cincinnati, OH. PM or quote post for reply. Thanks!
Sponsored

bgenlvtex

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Looking to pick up a mopar 3piece steel bumper. Willing to travel or pay shipping. I’m in Cincinnati, OH. PM or quote post for reply. Thanks!
Do you have the correct skid pan, because if you don't you'll need one of those also to mount the steel bumper I believe.

OP
OP
DanOnTheCob

DanOnTheCob

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I don’t, doesn’t the standard rubicon skid pan match the 3 piece. I thought this is party why it’s cheaper for the bumper upgrade on the JT than a JL? Could be wrong tho.

bgenlvtex

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
I don’t, doesn’t the standard rubicon skid pan match the 3 piece. I thought this is party why it’s cheaper for the bumper upgrade on the JT than a JL? Could be wrong tho.
I'm not 100%, but I'm seeing that skid pan advertised with the steel bumper, with the note "required with part ###########“ or some such.

OP
OP
DanOnTheCob

DanOnTheCob

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I'm not 100%, but I'm seeing that skid pan advertised with the steel bumper, with the note "required with part ###########“ or some such.
I think that’s for the JL crowd, the JL doesn’t have a steel bumper standard, the JT does, of course I read that in the internet, so not sure how it holds water.

Sponsored

bgenlvtex

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
I think that’s for the JL crowd, the JL doesn’t have a steel bumper standard, the JT does, of course I read that in the internet, so not sure how it holds water.
Yeah I don't know til yet what is going to be on the front of my Gladiator. It wouldn't let me order the "winch ready" which is what is on my Hard Rock, and based on other "feature fluidity", it may just have a 2x4 zip tied to the frame horns.

OP
OP
DanOnTheCob

DanOnTheCob

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I purchased on through Mopar, So going to close thread