• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Idaho WTB Topper/Cap/Shell for Gladiator remotely near North Idaho.

IdahoRubicon

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Sarge Green
Looking for a topper for my Gladiator. Don't mind color, I can paint it.
Located in far North Idaho but not scared of a road trip.
Thanks!
Sponsored

Trippin01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, 23' Supra
Occupation
Deputy Sheriff & Retired Army
Vehicle Showcase
Just thought I’d say, Hey! Hope you are enjoying your JT. I’m down in Meridian but head to Sandpoint at least once a year. See ya on the trails!

salvino

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GC Trailhawk/ 2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE
Occupation
Finance Guy
Vehicle Showcase
I am selling mine if you are still interested. Getting a Super Pacific in March. Can sell it with or without the Rhino Rack.

Jeep Gladiator WTB Topper/Cap/Shell for Gladiator remotely near North Idaho. IMG_2131

IMG_8968.jpg

IMG_9233.jpg
Sponsored