• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Missouri WTS: Iron Rock - 2 inch level w/bump stops $60 shipped

STL Gladiator

First Name
Horace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Max Tow - traded, 2021 JT Rubicon
For sale - Iron Rock Offroad 2 inch spacer good for leveling with bump stops and shock extensions. $60 shipped

REAR Spacers w/parts - SOLD

The Front 2inch spacer, shock extensions and bump stops are available to be shipped...makes a good leveling kit.

This lift is off my 2020 JT and I used it with Rubicon Fox shocks. Also added a 2 inch front bump stops from Rubicon Express as the kit did include any bump stops at all.
Its solid, good welds and I have only had it on for less than a year so the wear is minimal. I did rattle can them today for a touch up after removal.

Product experience:
This is a great kit, and the Jeep rode great with this lift paired up with Rubicon Fox shocks. The shock extensions are beefy and thick...the only gripe I have is they use two spacers to step down to accommodate for the width of the lower front shock eye. The spacers are heavy and zinc coated and it works fine but a lot of brackets on the market use bends instead.
I also like that the rear spacer actually sits on the bottom, between the spring and the rear axle. interlocks like legos with no slop. I wasn't going anywhere at all.

I wouldn't hesitate on recommending this kit if you want to maintain a bit of rake, and you want to level it...just add the Teraflex .5"spacer for $20 bucks and you level.

When I was looking to purchase back in march, this kit was also recommended by forum member Macgyvr. I also think I saw JK Gears & Gadgets use this kit for bit.

My Reason for selling:
I am upgrading to a full kit for my winter build, I hate to have these parts laying around not being used.

Overall, its a great kit with high quality construction and a good starting point.

Willing to meet or ship, but shippings extra. Asking $130 complete 2.5" kit, nothing missing or no stripped hardware.
please see pictures of the kit. Iron Rock website link included too.
https://www.ironrockoffroad.com/product/Gladiator-2-lift-kit.html

Jeep Gladiator WTS: Iron Rock - 2 inch level w/bump stops $60 shipped CC69C9BC-3B06-470C-B3D2-F0934F74535F

Jeep Gladiator WTS: Iron Rock - 2 inch level w/bump stops $60 shipped A6BE916A-5765-4DE6-8643-6AB72E262683

Jeep Gladiator WTS: Iron Rock - 2 inch level w/bump stops $60 shipped D0413F73-546E-416E-A3AB-6B6B768DE62E

Jeep Gladiator WTS: Iron Rock - 2 inch level w/bump stops $60 shipped 3A46FD6F-6E14-437C-BE55-34CB8984B4C3

Jeep Gladiator WTS: Iron Rock - 2 inch level w/bump stops $60 shipped 56CDB174-43D6-4D75-A702-C7A251387FFE

Jeep Gladiator WTS: Iron Rock - 2 inch level w/bump stops $60 shipped D73DD583-EC89-4AFB-9818-B5F301039DF6

Jeep Gladiator WTS: Iron Rock - 2 inch level w/bump stops $60 shipped 5FE4D4E9-A06D-4CA3-BC2C-FB67ECD471BE

Last edited:

JTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Any overall review of the product from your experience? Did you end up with a full lift or why swapping it out ? Would you have a picture or two to post here that shows what your JT looked like when using it?

Thanks for the time.

OP
OP
STL Gladiator

STL Gladiator

First Name
Horace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any overall review of the product from your experience? Did you end up with a full lift or why swapping it out ? Would you have a picture or two to post here that shows what your JT looked like when using it?

Thanks for the time.
Thanks for advice, tips and questions. I added pics and comments to the post.

joshua27

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Thanks for advice, tips and questions. I added pics and comments to the post.
Would you be willing to sell me the 2" rear spacers and shock extensions? If so, price shipped to 37347?

Thanks.

OP
OP
STL Gladiator

STL Gladiator

First Name
Horace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Would you be willing to sell me the 2" rear spacers and shock extensions? If so, price shipped to 37347?

Thanks.
Certainly open for discussion. Can you PM me?

joshua27

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Certainly open for discussion
Please let me know a price. I'm super interested in the rear lift and shock extensions. I currently have a 2.5" spacer up front and 3/4" spacer in the rear and it sags WAY low when I tow my trailer so I'd like to add some rake.

OP
OP
STL Gladiator

STL Gladiator

First Name
Horace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rear spacers sold...this is now a leveling kit

Last edited:
OP
OP
STL Gladiator

STL Gladiator

First Name
Horace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rear spacers sold...this is now a leveling kit
2 inch Front spacers, front shock extensions and front bump stops are still available. Will ship if 2-3day mail.

Last edited:
OP
OP
STL Gladiator

STL Gladiator

First Name
Horace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For sale - Iron Rock Offroad 2 inch spacer good for leveling with bump stops and shock extensions. $60 shipped

REAR Spacers w/parts - SOLD

The Front 2inch spacer, shock extensions and bump stops are available to be shipped...makes a good leveling kit.

This lift is off my 2020 JT and I used it with Rubicon Fox shocks. Also added a 2 inch front bump stops from Rubicon Express as the kit did include any bump stops at all.
Its solid, good welds and I have only had it on for less than a year so the wear is minimal. I did rattle can them today for a touch up after removal.

Product experience:
This is a great kit, and the Jeep rode great with this lift paired up with Rubicon Fox shocks. The shock extensions are beefy and thick...the only gripe I have is they use two spacers to step down to accommodate for the width of the lower front shock eye. The spacers are heavy and zinc coated and it works fine but a lot of brackets on the market use bends instead.
I also like that the rear spacer actually sits on the bottom, between the spring and the rear axle. interlocks like legos with no slop. I wasn't going anywhere at all.

I wouldn't hesitate on recommending this kit if you want to maintain a bit of rake, and you want to level it...just add the Teraflex .5"spacer for $20 bucks and you level.

When I was looking to purchase back in march, this kit was also recommended by forum member Macgyvr. I also think I saw JK Gears & Gadgets use this kit for bit.

My Reason for selling:
I am upgrading to a full kit for my winter build, I hate to have these parts laying around not being used.

Overall, its a great kit with high quality construction and a good starting point.

Willing to meet or ship, but shippings extra. Asking $130 complete 2.5" kit, nothing missing or no stripped hardware.
please see pictures of the kit. Iron Rock website link included too.
https://www.ironrockoffroad.com/product/Gladiator-2-lift-kit.html

Jeep Gladiator WTS: Iron Rock - 2 inch level w/bump stops $60 shipped 5FE4D4E9-A06D-4CA3-BC2C-FB67ECD471BE

FRONT spacers, shock extensions and bump stops sill available. $60 bucks shipped anywhere in the USA.