• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California WTT: Black Willys grill for your white grill

CamBearPig

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys JT
Located in Menifee, Ca 92584. My willys grill has less than 400 miles on it. Want to put a white grill on. Rubicon preferred. But will take any other in white. These are too expansive to ship apparently.

4ADCAED2-0E08-4913-A662-C00A08296622.jpeg

058DE247-9079-4361-9151-39168A7CB43A.jpeg

DD15B85C-8E1E-4A47-9ED9-82B86ADA154C.jpeg
Sponsored

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
Just an FYI in case you didn't know. You are going to need the three painted trim pieces if you do a trade for anything other than a Sport grille.

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer
A guy with a white Sport was PMing me yesterday about my matte black grill I removed from my JL (sold yesterday to CarMax, awaiting my Gladiator delivery). He might be interested. This way both of you donā€™t have to worry about trim pieces, unless he doesnā€™t want the gloss Willyā€™s grill.

OP
OP
CamBearPig

CamBearPig

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys JT
Iā€™d be interested in a sport grill. I donā€™t mind either way. I like both personally.

Sponsored

GoinRogueOne

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Gladiator JT Sport, ā€˜16 F-150 XLT, ā€˜93 Mustang
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT Consultant
Might be a long shot, but if you still have the Willys grill could you let me know what the part number is for the grill itself(not the inserts)? Thanks!

Trails_for_all

First Name
Alfred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Galdiator
Occupation
Sales
I sent you a PM, I have a white Gladiator and I'm interested on the swap
Sponsored