• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas WTT White Mojave Hood for white Sport.

seven30

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM 6spd, 2001 Cherokee, 1992 Comanche
Occupation
Programer
Central Texas, Anyone interested in swapping white Sport hood for white 2021 Mojave Hood (and the associated parts).

Was going to remove the Mojave stickers but the sport hood may be lighter and swapping is probably just as easy.
Sponsored

JTzntz

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator | 1993 Corrado SLC | 1992 GTI 16v
Wish you were in SoCal! GL with trade! I'm sure someone will chime in locally in a minute!

aloweExplode

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Max Tow
Occupation
Home Builder
Straight across trade? I’m in DFW

MNDZLJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator 80th Anniversary Diesel
Occupation
Jeep Technician
keep in mind its not a straight swap.....the hood, cowl corners and wiper cowl all have to be swapped to make it work.

id trade in a heartbeat plus id give you $500 cash if your looking to roadtrip :)

OP
OP

seven30

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Programer
keep in mind its not a straight swap.....the hood, cowl corners and wiper cowl all have to be swapped to make it work.

id trade in a heartbeat plus id give you $500 cash if your looking to roadtrip :)

Hey I think I have a "local" swap lined up but if anything falls through Ill update this thread.

Sponsored

Nicomaeson

First Name
Nicolas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Maint. Manager
I have a 2021 Sport White and im in Austin if anyone wanna trade!

CJ5w4wdSmokyOnMyTail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave JT; 2016 Cherokee
I traded my Sarge Green Mojave's hood for a Sarge Green Wrangler's Sport hood. Easy swap by the dealership. Cowls super easy to swap. Both me and the guy I traded with couldn't be happier!

BigC1066

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
EMS
A few guys in my jeep club want my hood. What all did you have to do to get it to fit?

Sponsored

CJ5w4wdSmokyOnMyTail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave JT; 2016 Cherokee
A few guys in my jeep club want my hood. What all did you have to do to get it to fit?
There are three things that need to be swapped besides the hood itself: the two side cowls (that connect the hood to the windshield) and the center cowl. Now, I did not, personally, do the work swapping my hood - a dealership did it. And they did the work in about an hour.

OP
OP

seven30

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Programer
So the wipers have to come off. get at wiper arm puller from auto parts. The black cowl has to come off. Its held on with clips. Get a set of those plastic panel tools to help and be careful.
Remove the two side cowls (keep screws with them as they are different).

The center cowl has five screws right in front. If you open the hood all the way against windshield its easy to access them. Then its the clips in the back and they are tight. I think that is the only scary part of the job.

Once the three cowl parts are removed its just the four bolts attaching the hinges to the body.
Sponsored