www.rebeloffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon and 2 Gladiator Overlands
Occupation
Marketing Director
XPLOR Jeep Gladiator Half Bed Rack By Rebel Off Road
The Ultimate Modular JT Bed Rack System

E_G08807.jpg

Our new Half Rack is here and ready for pre-order!

Shop our Half Rack: https://rebeloffroad.com/xplor-jeep-gladiator-half-bed-rack/

Looking for a truly modular, make it your own bed rack system for your Jeep Gladiator? Look no further. We've created the XPLOR Rack with customization front and center. With the ability to mount our carrier plates on the outside, inside and top of the rack, you can create the perfect setup for your next adventure. We went with half inch bolts for mounting to your existing factory frame rails and 3/8" carriage bolts throughout out the frame for added strength and reliability.

E_G08847.jpg

Our rack allows you also to run either a Halo Rack on top or the Rhino Rack Pioneer platform for additional mounting/storage options. With plenty of locations to mount lights, if you decide you need to make your own, feel free to drill into the cage and create your custom light setup.

E_G08808.jpg

What's included in the basic setup?

You'll receive front, middle and rear brace bars including their corresponding crossbars. Four carrier plates for exterior side mounting. Six top channel braces, perfect for mount rooftop tents or other accessories. You'll also receive a plate for mounting behind the cut-out Rebel Off Road Logo, which you can powder coat any color to match your Gladiator.

E_G08832.jpg

Our XPLOR Racks will come raw as we know all kinds of things can happen during transport. This allows you to choose a color that represents your rig and style.

HALF RACK | ROE-JT-XBR-HH | This Rack Ships Raw

E_G08843.jpg
E_G08830.jpg
E_G08856.jpg
E_G08823.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
RebelOffRoad

RebelOffRoad

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
22551 Shannon Circle, Lake Forest, CA 92630
Website
www.rebeloffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Marketing Director
Some additional photos of our Half Rack.
E_G08821.jpg

E_G08829.jpg

E_G08831.jpg

E_G08834.jpg

E_G08827.jpg

E_G08826.jpg

E_G08838.jpg

E_G08836.jpg

E_G08837.jpg

E_G08866.jpg

E_G08869.jpg

STINGRAY92

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator 2020
OP
OP
RebelOffRoad

RebelOffRoad

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rebeloffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Marketing Director
Love the look of this rack!

Does this rack work with a tonneau cover? It looks like it wouldn’t work with the factory cover, but how about an aftermarket one like Access?

JCR did a video showing how their rack and similar setups would work with the Access covers. This rack looks like it might have a similar fit.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/jcr-bed-racks-and-tonneau-covers.22539/#post-348849
I was actually going to watch their video today to see if it will work ours. We'll constantly update the product page with compatible covers and other equipment. We've been updating all the accessories that work with the rack for the past two days which you can find here (https://rebeloffroad.com/rebel-engineering/xplor-racks/xplor-rack-accessories/) still more to come!

I should have an answer after I watch their video.

OP
OP
RebelOffRoad

RebelOffRoad

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rebeloffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Marketing Director
Love the look of this rack!

Does this rack work with a tonneau cover? It looks like it wouldn’t work with the factory cover, but how about an aftermarket one like Access?

JCR did a video showing how their rack and similar setups would work with the Access covers. This rack looks like it might have a similar fit.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/jcr-bed-racks-and-tonneau-covers.22539/#post-348849
Yes I believe that will work with our rack as both our mounted to the bed in the same fashion.

Sponsored

STINGRAY92

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator 2020
Yes I believe that will work with our rack as both our mounted to the bed in the same fashion.
Awesome! Yeah it looked like it would work based off the video, I’m planning to purchase a bed rack and Access cover when I receive my Gladiator shortly.

Had another question: I am looking to use my bed rack for skis and snowboards, as well as a RTT. For the skid and snowboard, do you think there is enough clearance on the sides to have skis or snowboards back to back on one Rhino Mount?

The stock pictures show skis with no bindings facing out and I was just wondering if you’ve tested it out with skis and snowboards back to back on one mount. I’m really wondering about the snowboards since it might be a tight fit.

OP
OP
RebelOffRoad

RebelOffRoad

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rebeloffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Marketing Director
Awesome! Yeah it looked like it would work based off the video, I’m planning to purchase a bed rack and Access cover when I receive my Gladiator shortly.

Had another question: I am looking to use my bed rack for skis and snowboards, as well as a RTT. For the skid and snowboard, do you think there is enough clearance on the sides to have skis or snowboards back to back on one Rhino Mount?

The stock pictures show skis with no bindings facing out and I was just wondering if you’ve tested it out with skis and snowboards back to back on one mount. I’m really wondering about the snowboards since it might be a tight fit.
Yes it is possible to run the snowboards back to back on the sides. You would just need to purchase a couple of our Standoff Brackets and Small Top Channel Brackets that would push the Rhino Rack mount outward, giving you room to run back to back with room for the bindings.

We'll be adding our accessories that our found on the Full and Half Rack pages to our XPLOR Rack Accessories page allowing you to truly build the rack for any setup you can imagine.

OP
OP
RebelOffRoad

RebelOffRoad

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rebeloffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Marketing Director

jeepncrowd

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon (WILD MED)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
I'm really liking your half rack design. But one big question. I like how the cross bars on the Leitner system can slide forward to allow for taller cargo. Can the cross bars on your system be removed easily leaving the sides intact to allow for taller loads. I'd likely leave the bar closest o the cab attached for support.

OP
OP
RebelOffRoad

RebelOffRoad

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rebeloffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Marketing Director
I'm really liking your half rack design. But one big question. I like how the cross bars on the Leitner system can slide forward to allow for taller cargo. Can the cross bars on your system be removed easily leaving the sides intact to allow for taller loads. I'd likely leave the bar closest o the cab attached for support.
Yes they can. They're attached in the corners by a few bolts so you could easily remove the cross bars and load in anything taller into your bed. We use 1/2 hardware to mount to the rails so they should be nice and sturdy on their own.

Sponsored

jeepncrowd

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon (WILD MED)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Yes they can. They're attached in the corners by a few bolts so you could easily remove the cross bars and load in anything taller into your bed. We use 1/2 hardware to mount to the rails so they should be nice and sturdy on their own.
Just made my decision easier. Another question. I plan on getting the the half rack, but want an awning that mounts at the top of the cab. (It's going to be an 8 foot long awning) any ideas on how to mount that with a half rack and RTT?

msujedi

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S, 2014 Durango, 2020 Ibis Ripley
Vehicle Showcase
Just made my decision easier. Another question. I plan on getting the the half rack, but want an awning that mounts at the top of the cab. (It's going to be an 8 foot long awning) any ideas on how to mount that with a half rack and RTT?
You may have found a solution to your awning question by now, but Brad from Trailrecon's video shows how an awning can be mounted relatively low, then raised to typical awning height.

OP
OP
RebelOffRoad

RebelOffRoad

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rebeloffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Marketing Director
You may have found a solution to your awning question by now, but Brad from Trailrecon's video shows how an awning can be mounted relatively low, then raised to typical awning height.
That's a fantastic idea. We've seen this on some other vehicles but didn't have the ability to reach out to them and find out how it was done. It appeared at the time, with the equipment that they used to be one off solutions. Would like to know who makes that as we'd love to make it available to our customers.

OP
OP
RebelOffRoad

RebelOffRoad

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rebeloffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Marketing Director
XPLOR Half Rack on our Jeep Gladiator Overland

RebelOffRoad-01639.png

OP
OP
RebelOffRoad

RebelOffRoad

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rebeloffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Marketing Director
Although I don't believe this would work for people who want to run a full length awning. I don't believe its safe to drive with those fully extended unless they have secure locking features.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.