First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
Someone just posted having some in the “what did you do to your gladiator today” thread

Incommando

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sport max tow Sting-gray, ‘95 YJ
TTT. I was curious about this tire as well

Incommando

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I went ahead and bought them

C212E7C5-CBD6-446B-983A-91A74DBEEADE.jpeg

Sponsored

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Are they loud? Humm or roarr?

Incommando

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They do hum some but are quiet for a M/T. It isn’t so loud that is hard to hear the radio with the top down or anything.

rballman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 White Rubi
bump. anyone else have these? Discount Tire appears to have some in stock in the 37-40" range

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
So I'm coming up on 3,000 miles on mine now.

They do pick up gravel pretty bad for a M/T tire. I don't recall having much issue on gravel roads with other M/T tires, but these grab rocks and then shoot them at you when you get back on the pavement again.

Noise is definitely worse than the Milestar M/T. It's not to the level where you can't have a conversation inside the truck. But they definitely whine out on the highway. You'll never forget that you're running mud tires.

They balanced really well and roll smooth down the road. Having said that, I developed a strange rumble after getting these installed. It's not a balancing issue. It's more of a harmonic rumble. It feels like you're driving on those rumble strips that they sometimes put on the edges of the interstate. It doesn't happen always. Usually at certain speeds. It could be the way the wind flow around the Jeep interacts with the tread block design on these tires. I don't know. It's really not an issue, it's just something I noticed immediately after getting these tires put on. But like I said, no balancing issues with the tires themselves. No wobble, shake, or steering shimmy at all.

Rain traction has been very good. I'm eager to see how they do in the snow this coming winter.

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
So I'm coming up on 3,000 miles on mine now.

They do pick up gravel pretty bad for a M/T tire. I don't recall having much issue on gravel roads with other M/T tires, but these grab rocks and then shoot them at you when you get back on the pavement again.

Noise is definitely worse than the Milestar M/T. It's not to the level where you can't have a conversation inside the truck. But they definitely whine out on the highway. You'll never forget that you're running mud tires.

They balanced really well and roll smooth down the road. Having said that, I developed a strange rumble after getting these installed. It's not a balancing issue. It's more of a harmonic rumble. It feels like you're driving on those rumble strips that they sometimes put on the edges of the interstate. It doesn't happen always. Usually at certain speeds. It could be the way the wind flow around the Jeep interacts with the tread block design on these tires. I don't know. It's really not an issue, it's just something I noticed immediately after getting these tires put on. But like I said, no balancing issues with the tires themselves. No wobble, shake, or steering shimmy at all.

Rain traction has been very good. I'm eager to see how they do in the snow this coming winter.
Very similar experiences with the Falken MTs. Will be going to these Yokohamas because they are lighter
Sponsored