Sponsored

You ever have a stranger compliment your Jeep?

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S on 39's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Tool Man
  • Banned
Well, today, I stopped at a check point and this girl goes on about my Jeep. I was not shy about bragging on my build.

Pulled vid due to privacy concerns.
Sponsored

Last edited:

SuburbanGP88

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired
Yeah, people just love the JT. It's quirky looks and impeccable jeep heritage just draws people to it.

OP
OP
Brfertig [HACKED ACCOUNT]
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Tool Man
  • Banned
So when do we hear the part of the story where y’all drive off in the gladiator and have a lot of kids and a few dogs and live happily ever after
I'm 40, I did that 4 jeeps ago and moved to Colorado for a few years. She's a good one. She was the one that told me to go buy the Gladiator and let me dump 15k into it. Lol

Sponsored

FLUndertaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 1986 Jeep CJ7
I had a young guy in a very untastefully modified Chrysler 300 roll up next to me and tell me how bad ass my JT was. I agreed with him but was sorry I couldn’t get myself to say anything nice about his ride.

DaleG

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.disinfecting4u.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2019 Infiniti QX50, 2015 Cruisers Yacht 45 Cantius
Occupation
Self Employed
It has become a pretty common occurrence. I took the wife to the grocery store Friday. I stayed in the truck due to having a bit of a knee strain. 4 different people walked up and complemented me on how cool the truck looked, especially when it’s stripped down. 15 minutes afterwards we had 3 folks on Harleys pull up behind us and we could hear them talking over their exhausts about how “fucking cool” our Gladiator was.

OP
OP
Brfertig [HACKED ACCOUNT]
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Tool Man
dude. You shoulda driven her right to dependa land and gotten you some tricare.
I am active duty 18 years usaf. She' be my dependa bro! Lol

Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
I am active duty 18 years usaf. She' be my dependa bro! Lol
. youd had an opportunity at remembering the feeling of 20yo p...........never mind.

why on earth were you recording that anyway?

MrZappo

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Computer Consultant
Where is this again? I hate checkpoints but I may make an exception in this case.

"Are you sure all of my paperwork is in order? Maybe check again. Just talk to me some more."

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Where is this again? I hate checkpoints but I may make an exception in this case.

"Are you sure all of my paperwork is in order? Maybe check again. Just talk to me some more."
i mean, i know im a dog, but that would have ended with her on The beach after shift and her feet on my dashboard a bit after that.

although i will admit the older i get the harder it is to put up with the BS that comes out of the mouths of 20somethings. Its a calculus that has to be done rapidly, on the fly, in your head as to whether or not its worth it. There are numerous factors and variables that must be considered. Hahahaha

MrZappo

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Computer Consultant
i mean, i know im a dog, but that would have ended with her on The beach after shift and her feet on my dashboard a bit after that.

although i will admit the older i get the harder it is to put up with the BS that comes out of the mouths of 20somethings. Its a calculus that has to be done rapidly, on the fly, in your head as to whether or not its worth it. There are numerous factors and variables that must be considered. Hahahaha
This stuff never happened to me when it mattered. I'm always 20 years off.

When I was 20 going through that checkpoint I'd have had the 60 year old nasty biotsch telling me that my license plate is 1 inch off, and my buddy in the lane next to me would have had this beautiful girl.

Now that I'm 50, married and can't do anything about it, I'd run into this sweet beautiful girl and the best I can hope for is a compliment like "your so sweet, you remind me of my dad!"

The world is cruel.
Sponsored