First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Aloha Everyone,

I think most of you already follow us and thank you so much for that!, but we have questions for you guys.
But First we want to give you some background on us...

Kel: I have been a Toyota Owner for years 15+ I have done everything from Solid Axel Swap on my 1996 4Runner to Lifting my Tacoma with IFS and Coil Lifts. Hardest wheeling I have ever done was the Rubicon trail a long time ago. I have been waiting for a JT since people started to talk about it years ago...... Work Background is all IT... YouTube for me is just to share whatever is going on and to help people (tech and how too's)

Felicity: New to the Wheeling world, this is her first Jeep and she is looking forward to learn as much as possible. She has been wheeling with me for years, but Wheeling in Hawaii isnt the same as Mainland, this is all new to her and so far she loves it! In fact she loves it so much, she wants to build her own JT....... Work background she does Accounting.

Our YouTube channel is mainly for fun and we wanted to do some things very different from the rest of the 4wheeling channels.....

We have been taking notes from comments from our channel, and people seem to like to see us interact etc. and we def agree and like it that way.....

I will make a poll for you all to give us feedback if you don't want to comment, but this is what we want to do on our channel, if you have other idea's please share with us would like to see what some of you are looking for....

Big Main question is Felicity wants to Dress Sexy and wants to pose with the jeep as often as she can, also wants to do getting ready / clothing hauls...
Sponsored

Jowen

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Rubicon Cherokee an x2 2020 jt rubicon
If she wants to dress sexy, put on coveralls, some grease make up, a good wrench and know something about jeeps and how they work. I she wants to wear daisy dukes, platforms and do clothing hauls she is pissing up the wrong tree.

OP
OP
Wizzard005

Wizzard005

First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
If she wants to dress sexy, put on coveralls, some grease make up, a good wrench and know something about jeeps and how they work. I she wants to wear daisy dukes, platforms and do clothing hauls she is pissing up the wrong tree.
this is what type of comments we are looking for.. If its not jeep related, of course it wouldn't be posted here. we tring to come up with what days are for what etc.... Like: Wend Her day to do something off topic, Monday Tech , Friday Adventure etc, other days filler if any..

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
Here’s my take... it’s your Jeep and what you two do with it is what you do... share what you want to share... I got a couple real short videos up on YouTube but I don’t cater what people think about it and I don’t share my whole life on social media.

Be yourselves , live day to day and enjoy what you have done in your life to get to this point!

OP
OP
Wizzard005

Wizzard005

First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Here’s my take... it’s your Jeep and what you two do with it is what you do... share what you want to share... I got a couple real short videos up on YouTube but I don’t cater what people think about it and I don’t share my whole life on social media.

Be yourselves , live day to day and enjoy what you have done in your life to get to this point!
Thank you for this.... I know personally I like watching some channels, but i like it when its not always that same content, I don't know if you all feel that way or if I am just weird like that lol....... I can say this, we Frekn Love this JT.......

Sponsored

Reasons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KL Cherokee Trailhawk, JT Gladiator RUBICON
Occupation
Enabler
You both obviously care what others think of your YouTube channel so here is my take:
1. Separate yourself from the pack and create content that other channels are not highlighting. You have channels with tons of subscribers already doing expensive mods, how to's, overlanding. To grow your channel, do something different. IDK, maybe budget mods.

2. The "I'm new to wheeling" attitude will get old quick. It shows in your videos, which is fine now, but 6 months from now that attitude will get tiresome and people may stop watching.

3. I've subscribed to your channel. However, I already follow channels that offer excellent tech videos and how to for the Gladiator, budget minded channels, and a channel that offers tips and tricks for their non-Rubicon model. What separates you from the pack? If you want your channel to grow, answer this question.

Last, it's your Jeep, do what you want.

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Felicity is hot, no doubt, but what I've noticed on another Jeep YouTube channel which shall remain nameless is that the female always tries to dress sexy and show off her abs and everything and quite a few people have left comments on their videos that it's overkill and they're making the channel too commercial. By that I guess people mean that it's become obvious that they're just trying to sell as much as they can, and the FUN is starting to disappear.

On my YouTube channel, I do not have the best cameras and equipment and I don't usually have anyone to help me, but I try to keep it fun and informational. I think people appreciate learning about the truck. People like to see things that they'll never find out from talking to a salesman.

OP
OP
Wizzard005

Wizzard005

First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you for the info guys... This really does help.... Btw, if any of you have a channel, please share it and we would be happy to Sub back to you ....

calicorks

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
I watch your channel because I want to see the JT, and learn about it. My favorite video was one of the latest when you drove the Rubicon trail with the dog in the back. The introductions can be boring and I mostly forward past the intro into the good stuff.

As far as the sexy thing, if that’s what you normally wear than fine. But to be honest, it can be annoying and I’m there to see the Gladiator, not a sexy dressed chick. I’d say be comfortable and be yourself no matter what. But please don’t dress sexy because you think it will get more views. I stopped watching those “other guys YouTube” because the chick is annoying and I don’t care to see her pretend for the sake of getting more views.

Do what content makes you happy but I’d like to see real world stuff, no more Gladiator reviews please!

I will keep watching and supporting you guys, but less sexy would be appreciated, just makes you look fake. The newbie to off-roading is genuine, and I like to see you learn the ropes, with progress.

OP
OP
Wizzard005

Wizzard005

First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
side note, we are bringing the truck back to ReadyLift today for the rest of the kit, coils came in, now soon we can finally share the lift video with all of you.... we looking forward to see what it looks like next...

Status
Not open for further replies.