2020 Jeep Gladiator (JT) Canadian Order Guide

Igan

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Rubicon
Here is the official Canadian order guide with invoice pricing. Enjoy!
Dont hesitate to contact Adam at Varsity Chrysler in Calgary. They are doing $500 over invoice on factory orders and will ship anywhere in the country. You have nothing to lose by making the phone call or email.

[email protected]

SmartSelect_20190523-155705_Gmail.jpg
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:

lilloco

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Jeep Comanche, 2002 Ford Excursion 7.3, 2008 Jeep WK 3.0crd
Occupation
Card-Player
THIS NEEDS TO BE A STICKY! Thanks for helping your fellow Canucks! If I weren't a 5+hour flight away Id be definitely using your dealer!

5chema

First Name
Mateo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Canada Launch Edition (1of419)
Vehicle Showcase
Here is the official Canadian order guide with invoice pricing. Enjoy!
Thanks for the updated guide!

Since last week, the JTs are delivered one by one here in the East. I finally saw the first that was delivered at my local dealer yesterday! It was a Sport. Then I saw an Overland this morning in another dealer that was also delivered yesterday. Still waiting for a Rubi...

OP
OP
Igan

Igan

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Rubicon
Thanks for the updated guide!
My pleasure!
I have yet to see a Rubi in person as well. My dealer did send me a walk around video of the Rubicon they were using for training purposes though.

I have seen two Sports in person. I had my JKU Rubi parked right beside the Sport and the Sport sure did look higher compared to it. I asked a local dealer when they were getting in a Rubi and he said "Not for a long long time". My fingers are crossed that I do see one in person sooner than ordering myself but if that is how it has to be then that is how it has to be.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Were they base Sports or were they Sport S models? Don’t think Jeep has shipped out any base Sport models.

My pleasure!
I have yet to see a Rubi in person as well. My dealer did send me a walk around video of the Rubicon they were using for training purposes though.

I have seen two Sports in person. I had my JKU Rubi parked right beside the Sport and the Sport sure did look higher compared to it. I asked a local dealer when they were getting in a Rubi and he said "Not for a long long time". My fingers are crossed that I do see one in person sooner than ordering myself but if that is how it has to be then that is how it has to be.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Igan

Igan

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Rubicon
Were they base Sports or were they Sport S models? Don’t think Jeep has shipped out any base Sport models.

They would have been Sport S models. Here in Canada we only get three models. Sport S, Overland and Rubicon.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Really makes me wonder when Jeep will build and deliver Sport trucks to dealerships. They advertise that they sell Sport trucks but have not yet built and sold any, at least not to my knowledge. Guessing they will eventually get around to building and selling them. But for now they rake in the high dollar profits on the higher dollar trucks. Kinda expected them to do that at the start of the model roll out. Guessing you will eventually get Sport models in Canada too.

OP
OP
Igan

Igan

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Rubicon
Funny after posting about only seeing Sport S I see two Rubicons. Lol Parked my JKU beside one of them.

20190525_120651.jpg

20190525_120721.jpg

20190525_121507.jpg

20190525_121520.jpg

5chema

First Name
Mateo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Funny after posting about only seeing Sport S I see two Rubicons. Lol Parked my JKU beside one of them.
Wow! Great find! :like:
Is it a dealer in Alberta?

5chema

First Name
Mateo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
They would have been Sport S models. Here in Canada we only get three models. Sport S, Overland and Rubicon.
In fact, in the Canadian Order Guide, it’s named Sport but I think it’s like a USA Sport S... Am I right?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Igan

Igan

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Rubicon
In fact, in the Canadian Order Guide, it’s named Sport but I think it’s like a USA Sport S... Am I right?
I really dont know for sure. I am just an average Joe like you. You are right that the order guide only lists it as Sport. At the same time one of the early pamphlet pdfs I seen listed it as a Sports S.

Maybe there are some NOT so average Joe's on this forum that can tell us for sure.

SmartSelect_20190525-171845_Dropbox.jpg

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
A couple of main, big differences:

Sport has manual roll up/down windows, manual mirrors and locks.

Sport S has power windows, mirrors and locks.

Sport has black wheels.

Sport S has aluminum wheels.

Can’t get trail rail system on Sport but can get that on the Sport S.

Check out the Jeep USA website for other differences. I can’t recall them all. But these are just some of the key differences.

OP
OP
Igan

Igan

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Rubicon
A couple of main, big differences:

Sport has manual roll up/down windows, manual mirrors and locks.

Sport S has power windows, mirrors and locks.

Sport has black wheels.

Sport S has aluminum wheels.

Can’t get trail rail system on Sport but can get that on the Sport S.

Check out the Jeep USA website for other differences. I can’t recall them all. But these are just some of the key differences.

We wont see any Sport models here. Only the Sport S, Overland and Rubicon. What I was asking though was if they were just called Sport models here in Canada rather than Sport S since we only have 3 options.

I looked into it though they are definitely called Sport S still here in Canada even without a lower model available.

Personally in every day life I will not be calling them Sport S models. I will just call them Sport models. Online here though I will try to call them by their proper Sport and Sport S from now on since you do have 4 models.

I do appreciate you reminding me that there is a big difference and I should be more careful when posting.

OP
OP
Igan

Igan

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Rubicon
I see now in the USA order guide under Gladiator Sport 4x4 section you have 23B 24B or 23S 24S for the two different models. The Canadian order guide under Gladiator Sport 4x4 section only has 23S 24S listed.

Seems like they are all actually called Sport models but in Canada we have no option but having a "S". In the states you can have a Sport "B" lol or Sport "S".
Sponsored