First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Rubicon Gladiator, Alfa Romeo Quad
Occupation
Retired DOD, Army SF, SS.
So we saw this build in person but we can not find their company website anywhere
Sheriff is a Russian company mostly known for their Toyota and Nissan skid plates and are sold via the Toyota and Nissan dealer network here in the USA, not sure if Jeep plans on doing the same.

Wizzard005

First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Sheriff is a Russian company mostly known for their Toyota and Nissan skid plates and are sold via the Toyota and Nissan dealer network here in the USA, not sure if Jeep plans on doing the same.

We found their contact info we going to try to get our hands on some to see if they any good. Going to put them to the test and report back on if they good or not. In person they looked good. But we need to hit stuff to really see. Other choice is space a ton on Metalcloak and I know those rock but 1700 ouch

Sponsored

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Rubicon Gladiator, Alfa Romeo Quad
Occupation
Retired DOD, Army SF, SS.
We found their contact info we going to try to get our hands on some to see if they any good. Going to put them to the test and report back on if they good or not. In person they looked good. But we need to hit stuff to really see. Other choice is space a ton on Metalcloak and I know those rock but 1700 ouch
Best of luck.