Sponsored

SkyLux RTT & SkyLux Bantam RTT (Rooftop Tent)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torro-Offroad

First Name
Torro Offroad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.torro-offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 WK2
logo_transparent_background_d434d837-06b1-4629-afc6-7eef66bde381.png
I'm excited to announce that starting tonight, the SkyLux RTT "Adventure Ready" Standard Package will include:⁣

- The SkyLux or SkyLux Bantam⁣ (smaller version)

- Our Thermal Insulation Package ⁣

- The Awning AND

- ⁣Annex Room!

*You will not have to order separate accessories as these items will come standard with your purchase. ⁣

I don't want you to have to come back and buy accessories over and over again (After you realize you really need it and it's too late).⁣

Torro Offroad was started to provide the community premium products that offer the most value to YOU. This new offer can help ensure you're Adventure Ready, whether you're going out for a day or a week. In the rain, snow, or extreme heat. Whether alone, with you're friends/family, or your 4 legged family members you'll have plenty of room and be comfortable.

No other company is offering these benefits because they involve some risk. I'm taking that risk so you don't have to. You also have to know and stand behind your product and its quality. ⁣It's as simple as that.

You can view additional details here:
https://torro-offroad.com/products/skylux-rooftop-tent

-Corey J.⁣
1-888-585-1245
https://www.torro-offroad.com
(IG) https://www.instagram.com/torrooffroadusa

2180miles- SkyLux RTT 151575389596436.jpg

2180miles- SkyLux RTT 121575389594920.jpg
Sponsored

Mig

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I love the design! It looks like at 6'3" the SkyLux 4 person unit is a bit too long for the Gladiator bed. Do you have images of the bantam version?

OP
OP
Torro-Offroad

Torro-Offroad

First Name
Torro Offroad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.torro-offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 WK2
I love the design! It looks like at 6'3" the SkyLux 4 person unit is a bit too long for the Gladiator bed. Do you have images of the bantam version?
I'm excited to hear that! Demo units unfortunately won't be shipped before March (due to the CN new year). The SkyLux Bantam is almost exactly the same, just slimmer.

We've sold several already mostly to (short-bed) Tacoma owners, but for the same reason though. If you're interested (as self-serving as it sounds), I would say buy now with the Forum Members Discount and you can review it for 90-days risk free.

Use code: JT2020

Please feel free to call with any additional questions at 1-888-585-1245

v/r,

Corey J.
[email protected]

cgflyer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon MT, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Occupation
United States Coast Guard
When I add the tent to the cart to check the price with the discount code, there isn't any option to apply a discount code. There is an instant rebate that shows up, but not sure if that is same as the discount code? Also, is there a floor/footprint for the annex? I don't see one in the pictures. That is definitely an accessory that I would want. And how does that design do with wind? Seems a little blockier than some of the other tents on the market and it seems like parked in the wrong direction, a stiff breeze could really put a strain on the design.

OP
OP
Torro-Offroad

Torro-Offroad

First Name
Torro Offroad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.torro-offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 WK2
When I add the tent to the cart to check the price with the discount code, there isn't any option to apply a discount code. There is an instant rebate that shows up, but not sure if that is same as the discount code? Also, is there a floor/footprint for the annex? I don't see one in the pictures. That is definitely an accessory that I would want. And how does that design do with wind? Seems a little blockier than some of the other tents on the market and it seems like parked in the wrong direction, a stiff breeze could really put a strain on the design.

Hey,
If you're trying to put the code in from a mobile device, you have to click the "Show Order Summary" link at the top of the page. Then you'll be able to enter in the code.

The PVC floor wasn't in pictures because it will be added to the next production series. This design is based on guy roping and the stability from the tent's base and hardshell setup. The Annex Room securely connects to the tents base and zips directly onto the rainfly. The two poles control how high or low you can have the Annex Room be.

Also, guy ropes will hold the poles in place under high wind. If the wind get extremely high additional ropes could always be used (included).

The SkyLux has been tested in 35+ mile an hour winds as reported by @2180miles (https://torro-offroad.com/blogs/news/torro-offroads-skylux-rtt-by-ryan-mckee-2180miles)

It will hold up. Guaranteed.

Thanks,

Corey J.
[email protected]
1-888-585-1245

Sponsored

cgflyer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Hey,
If you're trying to put the code in from a mobile device, you have to click the "Show Order Summary" link at the top of the page. Then you'll be able to enter in the code.

The PVC floor wasn't in pictures because it will be added to the next production series. This design is based on guy roping and the stability from the tent's base and hardshell setup. The Annex Room securely connects to the tents base and zips directly onto the rainfly. The two poles control how high or low you can have the Annex Room be.

Also, guy ropes will hold the poles in place under high wind. If the wind get extremely high additional ropes could always be used (included).

The SkyLux has been tested in 35+ mile an hour winds as reported by @2180miles (https://torro-offroad.com/blogs/news/torro-offroads-skylux-rtt-by-ryan-mckee-2180miles)

It will hold up. Guaranteed.

Thanks,

Corey J.
[email protected]
1-888-585-1245
Thanks, I did more reading and saw the wind rating after I posted my comment which was based solely on the looks of the design. I use a smitty bilt tent now which is definitely affordable, but I don't have any accessories for it and once you start adding items to it, it gets costly and doesn't have a hard shell. At first I thought you were a little expensive, but accounting for everything included, I think you are very competitive. I was not on a mobile device however, so still not sure about the discount code vs the instant rebate that was included and will orders placed now get the annex floor/footprint?

OP
OP
Torro-Offroad

Torro-Offroad

First Name
Torro Offroad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.torro-offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 WK2
Thanks, I did more reading and saw the wind rating after I posted my comment which was based solely on the looks of the design. I use a smitty bilt tent now which is definitely affordable, but I don't have any accessories for it and once you start adding items to it, it gets costly and doesn't have a hard shell. At first I thought you were a little expensive, but accounting for everything included, I think you are very competitive. I was not on a mobile device however, so still not sure about the discount code vs the instant rebate that was included and will orders placed now get the annex floor/footprint?

Hi,
I understand. The checkout process should be good to go. If you have the SkyLux in your cart just click the cart button, click the checkout button (bottom right), then you'll see a page to enter your shipping info, if your device is mobile you'll click the "Show Order Summary" - that's where you can enter your code.

Feel free to call @ 1-888-585-1245

Thanks,
Corey J.

Screenshot_20200129-122112_Chrome.jpg

OP
OP
Torro-Offroad

Torro-Offroad

First Name
Torro Offroad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.torro-offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 WK2
I love everything about this. I just want some real world videos of it be USED before I can commit to this.

That's fair. We're asking customers for videos, but not everyone does it for FB/IG (which is also kind cool). We'll be making more videos soon. Some of our new customers found us here and IG, so we're expecting big things come the March/April timeframes.

SKETCHY JEEP

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
That's fair. We're asking customers for videos, but not everyone does it for FB/IG (which is also kind cool). We'll be making more videos soon. Some of our new customers found us here and IG, so we're expecting big things come the March/April timeframes.
I'll be pulling the trigger on the Bantam when the time comes and trust and believe ill be putting a vid my youtube channel. Glad to see Ikamper has some competition.

Sponsored

SKETCHY JEEP

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
I'm excited to hear that! Demo units unfortunately won't be shipped before March (due to the CN new year). The SkyLux Bantam is almost exactly the same, just slimmer.

We've sold several already mostly to (short-bed) Tacoma owners, but for the same reason though. If you're interested (as self-serving as it sounds), I would say buy now with the Forum Members Discount and you can review it for 90-days risk free.

Use code: JT2020

Please feel free to call with any additional questions at 1-888-585-1245

v/r,

Corey J.
[email protected]
Are the discounts no longer available?

cgflyer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I sent a separate PM, but on another post you said you were offering military discounts, is that in addition to the forum member discount? Also here in your original post you say that the annex and awning and insulation are all included as the standard package, but on your website, the awning is not included in the current offer.

OP
OP
Torro-Offroad

Torro-Offroad

First Name
Torro Offroad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.torro-offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 WK2
I sent a separate PM, but on another post you said you were offering military discounts, is that in addition to the forum member discount? Also here in your original post you say that the annex and awning and insulation are all included as the standard package, but on your website, the awning is not included in the current offer.
Hi Steve,

Thanks for reaching out. We definitely offer military discounts, but discounts can not be stacked. We did have a promotion that included the Annex Room, but that offer ended. If you head to our site now, you'll find a nice automatic discount applied for our 1 Yr. Anniversary Sale. We're not advertising it, it's just there for customers who are ready to buy. You can head over to check it out: https://torro-offroad.com

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out 1-888-585-1245 or [email protected]

cgflyer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Hi Steve,

Thanks for reaching out. We definitely offer military discounts, but discounts can not be stacked. We did have a promotion that included the Annex Room, but that offer ended. If you head to our site now, you'll find a nice automatic discount applied for our 1 Yr. Anniversary Sale. We're not advertising it, it's just there for customers who are ready to buy. You can head over to check it out: https://torro-offroad.com

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out 1-888-585-1245 or [email protected]
Yeah, I was on the site today and that's when I noticed you are no longer offering the whole package in a one stop shop. I was considering upgrading from my SmittyBilt, but I just don't think the value is there anymore. The package deal was nice...but the only thing about yours that is much different than the Gen 2 SmittyBilt is the hard shell, so without the package deal, I don't think I'm ready to pull the trigger.

OP
OP
Torro-Offroad

Torro-Offroad

First Name
Torro Offroad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.torro-offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 WK2
BLACK FRIDAY STARTS NOW!

If you've been waiting for the perfect time to purchase one of our highly sought after SkyLux roof top tent models, or have had your eye on a piece of Garmin's incredible devices, now is the BEST time to buy! Take advantage of $300 OFF our entire RTT line, and up to 25% off all Garmin products!

Details at www.Torro-Offroad.com - DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!

Jeep Gladiator SkyLux RTT & SkyLux Bantam RTT (Rooftop Tent) Torro - BFCM Ad #2v2
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.