• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New York WTS - Smittybilt G.E.A.R. GEN. 2 Front Waterproof Seat Covers

• Thread starter Deleted member 28614
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3

Deleted member 28614

I have a set of new, in the box (opened for accountability) front seat covers. These have the MOLLE/PALS webbing on the seat back and headrest. There are 2 different versions sold online, one with the bags and one without. This is WITHOUT bags. But, the bags are available through Smittybilt. The price for these is around $155 depending on the website, I am willing to let them go for $90, plus shipping. FWIW, I believe they are also fit the JLR, but don't take my word for that, check it out before you buy, A word of caution, I did a writeup about the install, it is not as straight forward as the instructions would make you believe. However, I did get them in and once installed, they have worked out well for me. if you are interested, please DM me.

IMG_1335.jpeg

IMG_1336.jpeg

IMG_1337.jpeg

IMG_1338.jpeg

IMG_1339.jpeg

IMG_1340.jpeg

IMG_1341.jpeg
Sponsored

FrankStallone

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
I'll take them. Please let me know the shipping 97303

OP
OP

Deleted member 28614

Great, will update tomorrow. Thanks

busglad

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator-Overland (Billet Silver)
Occupation
US Federal Government Sr. Manager
Good evening. Have these been sold?

OP
OP

Deleted member 28614

They are available, but I priced the shipping for one member in Oregon, they would have cost him $60. So unless you are on the east coast, ( I’m in northern New York) it may not be financially worth it.

Sponsored

busglad

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Gotcha - thanks...I'm in Northern VA. Checking options and doing research right now...will advise soonest. Thanks again.

busglad

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Roger that, good luck!
Sorry to be a pest but is all the stitching on the front black and the only area where it's red is on the back?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Deleted member 28614

No worries, and you are correct, red only in back.

Jeepjeff1

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Engineer
Hi, are they still available? I’m interested.
Jeff

Visualabstrakt

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Interested if still available. What is the price shipped to 20772?

OP
OP

Deleted member 28614

Thanks for looking, it would be $115with shipping
Sponsored