Sponsored

The SkyLux and Bantam tents are hardshell, side opening RTTs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
AmishMike
:like: on posting their video. Same to Torro-Offroad on the video a good one for confidence in product. Not a polished and fluff sunshine, if I'd seen that I'm more turned out to a product. Why I buy and use smaller company products over the super commercial version of some.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Torro-Offroad

Torro-Offroad

First Name
Torro Offroad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.torro-offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 WK2
:like: on posting their video. Why I buy and use smaller company products over the super commercial version of some.
We're currently working on a few new promotional videos to showcase the SkyLux and SkyLux Bantam tents for people to see more visual content of the tents being set up and broken down, as well as additional owner content with photos and video from their own adventures.

As always, we're happy to answer any more questions either here on the forum or by phone call at (888) 585-1245.

Jeep Gladiator The SkyLux and Bantam tents are hardshell, side opening RTTs. Torro SkyLux 2180WK2

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
As always, we're happy to answer any more questions either here on the forum or by phone call at (888) 585-1245.

Jeep Gladiator The SkyLux and Bantam tents are hardshell, side opening RTTs. Torro SkyLux 2180WK2
I'll keep it in mind, but right now I'm deciding on a cap vs rack and trying to save up funds for things.. :facepalm:

OP
OP
Torro-Offroad

Torro-Offroad

First Name
Torro Offroad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.torro-offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 WK2
We recently got some great teaser photos from a new customer who put the SkyLux on his Rubicon JT build, so I thought I'd share them here so you all can see what the full size tent looks like on a Gladiator bed rack.

The SkyLux (full size) measures in at 7' 4" x 4' 7" when closed, versus the SkyLux Bantam which measures in at 4’ 10” x 4' closed.

Jeep Gladiator The SkyLux and Bantam tents are hardshell, side opening RTTs. Jason Juelke 01
Jeep Gladiator The SkyLux and Bantam tents are hardshell, side opening RTTs. Jason Juelke 02
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.