Sponsored

I finally got mine!!! (Video inside)

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

Riddler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
When did Cole get a Gladiator?! I drive by there like 2 times a day, and put peoples lives at risk with my rubbernecking to see if a Gladiator is in the mix of their Wranglers in the front.

OP
OP
TJ Mitchell Films

TJ Mitchell Films

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.YouTube.com
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Welder
Congrats, but if you wanted a green Yoda, why didn't you get a Gator JT?
I’m not really a fan of the Gator color to be honest. Just sort of fell in love with the firecracker red to be honest

Sponsored

OP
OP
TJ Mitchell Films

TJ Mitchell Films

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.YouTube.com
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Welder
When did Cole get a Gladiator?! I drive by there like 2 times a day, and put peoples lives at risk with my rubbernecking to see if a Gladiator is in the mix of their Wranglers in the front.
This was a custom order I placed back on May 6th. It was the first Gladiator they have received and it was there only long enough for them to do the final inspection, and clean it and I drove it off the lot. They said they won’t have any for a few months. The only ones they have coming are custom orders like mine so they are spoken for.

Riddler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
This was a custom order I placed back on May 6th. It was the first Gladiator they have received and it was there only long enough for them to do the final inspection, and clean it and I drove it off the lot. They said they won’t have any for a few months. The only ones they have coming are custom orders like mine so they are spoken for.
That’s rad! Congratulations on the truck and looking forward to seeing you around on the trails once mine comes in!
Sponsored