• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: North Carolina One Set of TPMS Mopar OEM Sensors

DMC1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon 2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Professional
One set of OEM Mopar TPMS sensors. Bought them from All Mopar Parts here on the forum. Still sealed and ready to go. Did not need them after getting my JL and JT settled.
$100 shipped in the continental US.

A543378F-FDA1-41AA-AA88-1CFF8F4502ED.jpeg

89CE2FC9-170F-4F6C-9762-EAB04264B47B.jpeg
Sponsored

Giovanni516

First Name
Giovanni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator sport
One set of OEM Mopar TPMS sensors. Bought them from All Mopar Parts here on the forum. Still sealed and ready to go. Did not need them after getting my JL and JT settled.
$100 shipped in the continental US.

A543378F-FDA1-41AA-AA88-1CFF8F4502ED.jpeg

89CE2FC9-170F-4F6C-9762-EAB04264B47B.jpeg
Interested!!

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
Before you ship these out can you see if the actual sensors themselves have a serial number on them? Dealer is refusing warranty service on mine because he said the serial numbers on the sensors won't match what FCA has in their records (on my takeoff wheels/tires)

Giovanni516

First Name
Giovanni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator sport
Before you ship these out can you see if the actual sensors themselves have a serial number on them? Dealer is refusing warranty service on mine because he said the serial numbers on the sensors won't match what FCA has in their records (on my takeoff wheels/tires)
?

Sponsored

OP
OP
DMC1

DMC1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Professional

They do appear to have a serial number. I find it hard to believe a dealer would refuse warranty of some sort on a MOPAR OEM part number. I would find another dealer. Contact Benny here on the site at ALLMOPAR parts and ask him about this. The sensors in my wheels on my 2020 Gladiator and my 2020 JL are not the ones that came on them.

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They do appear to have a serial number. I find it hard to believe a dealer would refuse warranty of some sort on a MOPAR OEM part number. I would find another dealer. Contact Benny here on the site at ALLMOPAR parts and ask him about this. The sensors in my wheels on my 2020 Gladiator and my 2020 JL are not the ones that came on them.
Thank you

Not just the dealer, but JeepCares confirmed warranty doesn't cover parts that were not on the vehicle when it left the factory, even if they are OEM parts

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you

Not just the dealer, but JeepCares confirmed warranty doesn't cover parts that were not on the vehicle when it left the factory, even if they are OEM parts
Vehicle warranty only covers parts that came with it from the factory.
That's pretty simple and basic and I've yet to see a vehicle warranty that varies from that.
It's warranted AS BUILT.
I even talked to the accessories people about that.
HOWEVER, if they are genuine OEM MOPAR parts, there's still a warranty on the parts.

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle warranty only covers parts that came with it from the factory.
That's pretty simple and basic and I've yet to see a vehicle warranty that varies from that.
It's warranted AS BUILT.
I even talked to the accessories people about that.
HOWEVER, if they are genuine OEM MOPAR parts, there's still a warranty on the parts.
Yes but to get to the sensors to see if they were bad would not be under warranty. So I would pay for the service.

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unfortunately I believe the Uniform Commercial Code governing the sale of goods only extends the warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose to the original purchaser. But I decided to ask.

What pisses me off is that they wont even try to determine if the problem is with the sensors or with the receiver by using one of my other sets. Working to try that myself now before I go to a different dealership

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I put a set of new MOPAR sensors in the wheels that went onto my JT - bought them from Benny here. By the time I pulled the truck onto the street they registered. In fact, it was almost immediate.
I wonder if a tire shop would be able to advise you.

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I put a set of new MOPAR sensors in the wheels that went onto my JT - bought them from Benny here. By the time I pulled the truck onto the street they registered. In fact, it was almost immediate.
Probably not. I have not had this issue with 2 other sets of takeoff wheels. Both worked for thousands of miles. Th
Let us continue here
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/all-my-tpms-sensors-went-out.26996/#post-434915

OP
OP
DMC1

DMC1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Professional