Sponsored

Search results

  1. A sad bunch of pics. Link to salvage gladiators for sale

    https://erepairables.com/salvage-cars-auction/jeep/gladiator some worse than others. I do like seeing how well they survive a beatdown but there is one on there that is really mangled.
  2. Project retro phase two and three complete, she's coming together

    Been working on the truck as time allows. Added a winch bumper painted to match and a 9500# winch Installed the Katzkin leather seats. Really wanted red and white but that was not going to work so I went with red and black with white stitching and a quilted center to give it a little retro...
  3. Project Retro phase one complete

    17x8 wheel vintiques JW steelies with Kenda 10.50x35's. Installed a terraflex leveling kit this morning and got the new shoes installed. Tread sets even with edge of fender. I kinda like the tall skinny look on my max tow. Going for a retro look. more to come. Got to get the new bumper painted...
  4. Installing L track

    This took about an hour. Had about $130 in materials and came out looking clean. I used 2) 48" sections (mine came from US Cargo Control, available on Amazon. Other makers as well. They have an amazing assortment of quick attach rings and mountings for L track which is why I choose it as well as...




Top