Sponsored

Search results

  1. Can the following be disabled in JSCAN?

    I have JSCAN, and I cannot figure out where the options would be for these things - thinking about just buying a Tazer if I can confirm they actually are disabled with the Tazer. 1) Autopark - I see an option in JSCAN - but it doesn't do anything. 2) Three honks when closing the door with the...
  2. Ticking noise - is it the lifters/cams? 2023 3.6L

    I have about 66k KM on my engine - I've been changing oil at around 8000KM using the recommended 0w20. I did my last oil change at around 65k KM - I noticed there was almost a "fine dust" or sparkle to the oil at the bottom of the drain pain - not magnetic, but I've never noticed it before. To...
  3. *Mild* Death Wobble?

    Recently, I've had the odd "case" of death wobble on my 23 Overland. It doesn't happen often, and I normally have to really "try" to hit a rough spot to cause it to happen. When it does, it's not very violent - I mean, I've experienced pretty severe death wobble, and this is nothing compared to...
  4. Transfer Case "tough" to shift in motion? (2H to 4H)

    I know from factory these transfer cases are very stiff. Since I got my 2023 (60KM ago), I have not been able to shift into 4H from 2H while moving at speed. I did double check the manual, and it does say this is possible. I had a 2021 JL before, and I recall being able to shift while moving...
  5. Battery voltage observations

    On my 23 Overland 3.6L, I've been very mindful of my battery voltage lately. I've been driving it daily, typically at least 60KM a day on the highway. It has been getting colder, (-10C) but I've noticed that my voltage, while driving, is ALWAYS at 14.5V to 14.9V. While parked, I have been...
  6. Radiator (coolant overflow) cap is "loose?"

    On my 2023 3.6L Overland, I had a bit of a situation today - I parked the vehicle, and coolant started POURING out from the coolant overflow tank. I initially thought that the bottom fitting or tank had cracked, but it turned out (after some investigating) that the cap was "loose." I've noticed...
  7. Overland Shock upgrades

    Looking for opinions - my rear shocks are shot at 55k KM on my 2023 Overland. I'm thinking I'd like to replace all four, and am looking for suggestions. This is a street only vehicle that sees a fair bit of highway travel. I do not have any plans to lift, aside from a leveling puck kit down...
  8. Anyone have luck getting Jeep Wave to give oil and a filter instead of getting oil changes completed?

    I don't really like the idea of the dealer doing oil changes... I feel much more confident doing them myself (and it's far less of a hassle). Has anyone had any luck requesting and receiving the oil/filter that would be used during the Wave oil changes rather than having to pay for it? I don't...
  9. Level Kit - real world experiences

    I've tried to search for my answers, but it seems like I am struggling to find exactly what I want to know. 1) Would installing JUST the level kit (thinking of the Teraflex 1" kit) void any part of the warranty, typically? I don't plan on changing tires anytime soon. 2) Is there a real world...
  10. One piece rear soft window?

    I'm just more curious than anything - why did Mopar create a three piece setup for the rear window? Could the corners not be attached to the window itself?
  11. Backfire at cold start?

    My 2023 Overland with 3.6L has had a rough cold start, twice over the last month or so, where it would start fine, but then idle drops, the vehicle shakes, it backfires once, and then is fine. This lasts about 5 seconds max. Both times, they were cold starts in the morning while parked in a...




Top