Teraflex Nomad Wheels with Deflators and 37" BFG All Terrains
MODS - TIRE SIZE
37" Tires
MODS - SUSPENSION / CHASSIS
Mopar Lift
MODS - LIFT HEIGHT
2" Lift
MODS - EXTERIOR
Rock Slide Engineering Steps, Rock Slide Engineering Hitch SkidPlate, Rock Slide Engineering Rotopax 1 Gallon Water Mounts, Builtright Bed Racks, Yeti Ice Chest, Yeti Bottle Opener, Dragon Slayer Troop Tool, LineX Bed Liner, Harker Outdoors EDC, Rotopax Traction Boards, TeraFlex Bed Tie Downs,
MODS - INTERIOR
Quadratec Dead Pedal, Goose Gear 60% Seat Delete, GPCA Red Grab Handles, Mopar Floor Mats, HotHeads Headliner, Carhartt Front Seat Covers, Ram Mount Phone, GPS, and Camera Mount, ThinSkinz Door Protectors, Redline Tuning Hood Quicklift, Carhartt Seat Covers, Bed Rug, Ruff Land Dog Crate with Carhartt Dog Mat.
MODS - SOFTWARE / TUNE / PROGRAMMER
Tazer Lite
HISTORY / EXPERIENCE / COMMENTS
The Red Line Rated refers to the thin red line which is a symbol of being a firefighter. So my build is a reflection of my career of working with awesome firefighters from all over the country. The license plate is a reference to my alter ego Timmy from South Park as I walk with a limp at times and don't always think when I speak!

Jeep number four since I was 16, a long time ago. Wish I kept all of them!
1974 Jeep CJ5, 1984 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler, 2006 Jeep LJ Rubicon, and now my dream Jeep JT Rubicon Diesel. Shout out to Performance Drivetrain in Cotati, CA for all of the work! Shoutout to Builtright Industries for their patience with my dumb questions! Shoutout to DC Customs in Ukiah for the LineX bed liner and for stepping up when a challenge presented itself!

Most importantly, a shoutout to all of you on the Gladiator Forum for the inspiration and help with my build. I can't begin to tell you how much I have learned from all of your excellent ideas, comments, and humor!

Item information

Added by
NotSo Bright White
Views
Comments
Last update

More in Rubicon

Share this item