• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Rhode Island 05 LJ for sale

IPB13

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Silverado 2500HD durmax Crew Cab. 2020 Volvo V60 R design (wifes daily), 2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ, 1993 VW Cabrio (wifes tow), 2000 Honda S2000, 1950 Chevy Fleetline
Occupation
Sales/Ops/Engineering/Project Management
Selling my 05 LJ automatic with 4.0, and 148k.. $14.5 or best offer. Only selling as my plans changed and I bought a 2020 Gladiator:like:

I just bought this a few months ago, completely stock from an older retired lady. I just installed the following, under 50 miles ago:
Old Man Emu 2.5" Heavy Duty Coils
Bilstein 5160 remote reservoir shocks

Metal Cloak Front Track bar
Metal Cloak Rear Track bar
New Front Upper control arms
New Front Lower control arms (not installed yet)
JKS Quicker front Disconnects
JKS steering stabilizer
Best top Trek top
Brand new battery
New upgraded headlights

Transferred from my other Jeep:
Smittybuilt XRC Front bumper
Smittybuilt XRC Rear bumper with tire carrier
Mammoth 15" Wheels w Goodyear Duratraks (5)
Spidertax spacers (new Rear Lugs not yet installed)

I have treated the entire frame with Black Magic, was going to paint it, but with selling I want the buyer to see that there is nothing being covered up. The frame is super solid. There is some rust on the tub, and I cut out and patched a small hole under the rear seat. I have stacks of receipts from the previous owner, of all maintenance that they had done before I bought it. Just passed RI inspection two weeks ago.

Jeep Gladiator 05 LJ for sale PXL_20201004_141729445
Jeep Gladiator 05 LJ for sale PXL_20201004_141709110
Jeep Gladiator 05 LJ for sale PXL_20201004_141829868
Sponsored

OP
OP

IPB13

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Silverado 2500HD durmax Crew Cab. 2020 Volvo V60 R design (wifes daily), 2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ, 1993 VW Cabrio (wifes tow), 2000 Honda S2000, 1950 Chevy Fleetline
Occupation
Sales/Ops/Engineering/Project Management
Will also consider trades for Transit 250 or 350 Extended, plus cash on my side obviously!